Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What do YOU wiki?

On a sudden realization, I figured I should just build the wiki pages that are most visited/needed by people. So what do you commonly wiki for pso2?

Spoiler!

AC scratch items. Browsing bumped for them is annoying and the jp wiki tends to ignore them.

Weapon pots and unit sets, but for this the jp wiki is actually adequate so I don't feel like a replacement is needed.

Typically, I use the wikis to search for older scratch stuff since it can be quite a task searching through bumped's AC directory for anything older than the past six months. Also, I tend to use it for general research when answering someone's questions.

Item names (in general) and skill/PA mechanics. Cirnopedia has nothing on the latter.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Well the AC Scratch looks doable, I'll just puzzle out an item template once I finish getting all these weapon images up(which probably isn't for a while).

And by skill/mechanics, can you be more specific about what you'd like to see? An example would be great by the way.

skill/PA mechanics are very important, lots of emphasis on that but aim to make it more cleaner and to-the-point than jp swiki. Also, if you want to one-up the jp swiki, have DPS/DPP charts for techs too lol, but that's some work.
    General strategies for certain quests too that really need it

I have the feeling I probably don't need to put all of these levels on here.

Or do I?

To add on, I'm going to be depending on contributors to fill in this mechanics/skill tips since I don't know the nuances of all these skills, and trying to learn them all would be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaha View Post
    And by skill/mechanics, can you be more specific about what you'd like to see? An example would be great by the way.
    An example would be something like which attacks the Bouncer skills Deband PP Restore and Elemental PP Restore F apply to. The answer would be here, but I'd have to read through Google translated text which may not always be clear.

As for PAs, many of them don't do the amount of damage that the power rating implies, so it'd be helpful to note when it doesn't, as well as the amount of damage each hit of a multi-hit PA does and whether it has special properties such as having guard frames.

Pretty much everything you'd need to know is on a page like this.

Edit: You should keep the all of the power ratings on each disc level since many of them have a significant jump in power from 16 to 17. And it's not something you can easily max like a weapon's grind value, so seeing how far your damage is off from the max can be pretty useful.

Separating them into two rows like Swiki does (so we don't have to scroll sideways) might help too.
    Last edited by Charmeleon; Jan 23, 2016 at 01:20 PM.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

Think most of my wiki trips consisted of looking at costumes and accessory/hair style tickets. Sometimes room items too.

Weapons and there potentials.

2. units and there set bounes

3.AC Iteams