Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    When I created my character, I gave her a design and all that, but I never gave her a personality. She just became a female extension/avatar for myself.

I usually just like to self-insert when I play RPGs, so this Roleplay thing actually seems pretty cool.
    Right, you'd essentially just pretend to actually be your character and interact with other people who are also pretending to be their characters. That's all there is to it, and the possibilities are almost limitless, really.

For the most part, that's the easiest way to do it. Create a character background that works with who you actually are. If you really want to get creative, you can go the whole nine yards with a completely original character and act it out. Might be a good idea to play it the former way until you get used to roleplaying with others, though.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

I Roleplay a clan of Amazonian Cannibals "The Tatanka Man Eaters" (TUH TON KUH)

Mintaka Tatanka (age 20); (Actual Height 8ft 9 inches or 7 cubits and a span) = An Intelligence Agent of the Tatanka clan who seduces enemy forces with her beauty (and booty) and natural seductive aura forcing foes to try and capture her and wind up failing due to underestimation of her super abilities since enemies thinks she's only skilled with guns and not super human strength. This makes her a master manipulator to the highest degree using the sexual thinking patterns of a man to her advantage and even to escape life threatening situations. As a sacrifice this Aura often provokes her fellow comrades into rage of not being able to find a gem as beautiful as her and envy is brought out of the even most humble arks members; in short, Mintaka Does not get along with Jealous Arks or clan members and often plays inside their heads to get them angry for sport; little do they know every time they insult her she simply laughs it off and is convinced her Aura has already seduced them earning her the nick name "Envy Generator or Riot Queen"

Jade Tatanka (Age 700) (Actual Height 12ft 12 Inches)= Leader of the Tatanka clan. Rarely speaking Jade is a heavy drinker and often ferments the blood of her enemies to make alcoholic drinks in her gourd. She effortlessly sucked the life out of Guar Zigmorde the dominatrix of all Kuronites and became cursed to her benefit with Kuronite abilties and Ogar Markings; also making her less Docile and more aggressive in the battle field earning her name "Mother Hunger or Mother Kuronite". Jade and Mintaka often clash in Authority although Mintaka isn't anywhere near in power to challenge Jade but Mintaka insists that Jade not screw up her Rhythm. Rumor has it she is actually the Goddess of The Tatanka clan stated by Judah of the Lioness clan to the far east and is out to conquer the Kuronites and eventually Humanity.

Dathea Tatanka = (Age 16) Dathea is a New breed of Amazonian Tatanka Cannibals one who was not born with a taste for flesh but has a high spiritual energy in which she can easily control Photon elements. Coming in contact with Mintaka has the Young puritan of the Tatanka clan wearing almost immodest apparel. Mintaka insists its to "distract enemies" Dathea is the shortest of all the Amazonians at disappointing (5ft 8 inches).
    Last edited by Thienien; Jan 27, 2016 at 02:17 AM.

....A little quick to the trigger there, Ace. You should probably wait for people to at least *start* to take you seriously before you start trolling. Go for the long game.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Eh, makes for a good chuckle once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    ....A little quick to the trigger there, Ace. You should probably wait for people to at least *start* to take you seriously before you start trolling. Go for the long game.
    No idea what the fuck you're talking about but keep hating i guess.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I could probably dedicate at least one character for RP. That'd be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    At this point I think it'll be better to just ignore her.
    Got a lot of accounts to ignore because of all the people quoting them trying to act cool.

Well this trolling is probably not going to stop, and it seems like I've read enough.

Should this happen for every thread every time we plan for RP in PSO World, then I'd rather plan for finding a different community or make a new community for Roleplayers or even friendly people with Mods who will actually do their job.

If anyone is willing to talk about RP or try to plan out stuff since this thread is being derailed, please PM me.

I hope everyone did still click report on that member for excessive trolling and also saying few inappropriate words
    Last edited by Antecia; Jan 27, 2016 at 07:02 AM.

Have you tried paying them?