Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

"Faded away" isn't really accurate. We just stopped organizing here. ._.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Reviving group is just a stretched word that I just suggested, but honestly - if we were to really get RP going, I'd rather have a new set of mind where people will actually try not to think about what has happened in the past and focus on who is trying to get a new group together like Zanverse is doing.

What's done is done, and if we keep looking back at the previous drama - it'll repeat itself. Should we really want to make this happen as Ante wanted, then we might as well as start writing backgrounds and profiles and submit to Zanverse.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thehondachef View Post
    "Faded away" isn't really accurate. We just stopped organizing here. ._.
    I didn't mean the one you're in I meant another group that faded away. Good bunch of people that were on a good streak

-Edit-
    I have no idea what you're ranting on about but thats cool no idea who "we" is but nyeh best of luck of your future endeavors Ald?
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jan 27, 2016 at 11:22 AM.

Edit:

I'll just pretend that it is just a way of encouragement and I hope we can put our past aside, Vin and to everyone else.
    Last edited by Aldotsk; Jan 27, 2016 at 02:23 PM.

From what I gather, I think you both need to stop before there is more argument. The way I see it, I think it is all out our fault for not really trying hard to understand each other to make this work.

It's been at least a year since the former group broke apart and it is 2016. People should move on and put a new resolution to mend problems and talk to each other in private. Be friends again, or at least pretend to cooperate without making snide comments at each other.

Should you guys want to argue, take it to the PMs.

I am also waiting for Zanverse's PM which I didn't receive yet.

Zanverse is mostly likely at school right now, which explains why he has been quiet on here.

Anyways... now we have the rough translation of what's going on in 4-1 (if you've been reading the other thread), I say we work on our characters' backgrounds and post it here, maybe? It might be nice to have it on Google doc or somewhere we can edit it easily instead of having Zanverse add it to the first post and messaging him to change it everytime something is added.

Also, a question for all of you guys as I'm considering the character for this RP. (Have to make a new one).
    Would you mind if I create a character from anime and RP as them? I'd alter their personality slightly to fit PSO2 background and such, of course. Or would you rather keep this as original characters only?

I honestly would not mind doing something anime adaptation based character or even original character.

Judging from Episode 4 Chapter 1, it seems like the Earth is alternative dimension itself and that you can be an Earthling to control your character in PSO2 world, OR you can be ARKS in that PSO2 world to jump out into Earth.

The only thing is that people on Earth would not be able to fight and the only thing they can do is to socialize and be moral support.

We will need some kind of GoogleDoc or even a way to talk to each other by chat to plan this out.

Oh, oops, I guess I didn't make that clear enough.

I meant as a character from other anime, not pso2 anime.
    (Though I admit, I did consider making Koa. He amuses me.)

Oh, you mean like Saber from Fate/Stay Night or Kirito from SAO?

That depends on the host of the RP (Zanverse in this case). As long as it isn't fully similar from the original anime character that you brought from, I guess that's fine. Who do you have in mind?

Edit:

I'll be a bit blunt here. I did make a character similar aspect to Saber from FATE before as RP for PSO2. I haven't really used her though because I didn't really get a chance to RP as her
    #AltistProblems
    Last edited by Aldotsk; Jan 27, 2016 at 02:56 PM.

Hm, I guess you're right. I'll ask him later; or maybe he'll read through the thread and answer it.

I'm thinking about Isaku or Tomesaburou from Nintama Rantarou. I don't think most people know it, since it's a kid anime (kid anime as in... you know, a bomb exploding on someone's face and that character simply gets covered in soot). But since it is for kids, I'm planning to tone down some of the exaggerated characteristics to make the character more realistic.

...Or I should just go with pso2 anime character. I can't make up my mind.