Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IronKrone View Post
    Would you mind if I create a character from anime and RP as them? I'd alter their personality slightly to fit PSO2 background and such, of course. Or would you rather keep this as original characters only?
    I wouldn't do that, maybe there'll be other characters from the anime appearing ingame.

edit
    Hm, I guess you're right. I'll ask him later; or maybe he'll read through the thread and answer it.

I'm thinking about Isaku or Tomesaburou from Nintama Rantarou. I don't think most people know it, since it's a kid anime (kid anime as in... you know, a bomb exploding on someone's face and that character simply gets covered in soot). But since it is for kids, I'm planning to tone down some of the exaggerated characteristics to make the character more realistic.

...Or I should just go with pso2 anime character. I can't make up my mind.
    I just read the other posts...
    And I think that's an even worse idea, this breaks the lore even more than Episode 4.
    Last edited by SilkaN; Jan 27, 2016 at 03:07 PM.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Hm, this is some wild Digimon Adventure sounding stuff right here that seems to make for things to be or go balls to the walls insane like some kind of digital dark falz xD Reminds me of Virtual-On
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jan 27, 2016 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    I wouldn't do that, maybe there'll be other characters from the anime appearing ingame.

edit

I just read the other posts...
    And I think that's an even worse idea, this breaks the lore even more than Episode 4.
    Ah, right.. I didn't consider that.

I'm not trying to break the lore though. It's not like I was going to make them be from some other dimension. I was going to make them as Arks, if that makes sense?

I'll just check with Zanverse first, then decide. I'm currently messing around with the character creator anyways; if a good original character idea comes to mind, maybe I'll just go with that.

Ah, right.. I didn't consider that.

I'm not trying to break the lore though. It's not like I was going to make them be from some other dimension. I was going to make them as Arks, if that makes sense?

I'll just check with Zanverse first, then decide. I'm currently messing around with the character creator anyways; if a good original character idea comes to mind, maybe I'll just go with that.
    I'm not too sure about that, this sounds like one of these ridiculous plots I mentioned earlier.
    No offense though, but apparently "reality" and "PSO2 reality" are already mixing, so why throw in another random dimension? It's even stranger when your RP character is basically fictional in "reality".
    Things would just go in weird directions.
    I don't want to limit your creativity in any way, but I hope you get my point.

Edit.
    Oh. I missed a word and thought you wanted them to magically appear from another dimension. My bad.
    Well, if the character somehow fits into PSO2's design and lore, I'll be fine with it. Although I prefer OCs.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Yeah I was originally going to say no but I've noticed that he said he wanted to just resemble the character's appearance just that he would follow everything else through PSO2's concept. So I pretty much gave a thumb up.

But Iron, I am sure Zanverse won't say no to it. It's a casual RP to make friends and to develop characters. Nothing big of any sort.

lol um.. is there a forum I can fill out xD
    I'm still not really sure what exactly I am suppose to do to make a BG.
    Worst part is I've only completed E.1 Ch.1 ( currently working on ch.2 )

so I don't know any off the lore basicly ?.?
    Something simple that lay's out the base of what I need and what I can work on overtime would be helpful.

I already have two characters created should i delete one and start a new character so i have a clean slate or would my main be just fine?

pso2 is more RP than PvE but should open PvP...wait here is in TD EQ when you want be 1st in ranking

It seems like we could like open an mIRC chat or discord to discuss this further . I am sure some people won't mind at least.

What does everyone else think? I'll open up discord chat for everyone to join and chat and we could have Zanverse to join in and share his idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Levlia View Post
    lol um.. is there a forum I can fill out xD
    I'm still not really sure what exactly I am suppose to do to make a BG.
    Worst part is I've only completed E.1 Ch.1 ( currently working on ch.2 )

so I don't know any off the lore basicly ?.?
    Something simple that lay's out the base of what I need and what I can work on overtime would be helpful.

I already have two characters created should i delete one and start a new character so i have a clean slate or would my main be just fine?
    You probably don't need to delete your character since you get free other two characters. At least I think you only have one character by my own guess. Try to make another character instead and see where it'll go.

Edit: Antecia, give us the Discord link if you make it then.

This is off-topic

what is Discord? is it another voip chat?