Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    Yeah I was originally going to say no but I've noticed that he said he wanted to just resemble the character's appearance just that he would follow everything else through PSO2's concept. So I pretty much gave a thumb up.

But Iron, I am sure Zanverse won't say no to it. It's a casual RP to make friends and to develop characters. Nothing big of any sort.
    I know but... I thought it couldn't hurt to check with you guys and hear what you thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antecia View Post
    It seems like we could like open an mIRC chat or discord to discuss this further . I am sure some people won't mind at least.

What does everyone else think? I'll open up discord chat for everyone to join and chat and we could have Zanverse to join in and share his idea too.
    This sounds like a good idea. We should be able to discuss things more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Levlia View Post
    This is off-topic

what is Discord? is it another voip chat?
    It's not really off-topic since we want to discuss what to do with plot and such.
    I've never used discord before but yes, I assume it's some sort of chatting system.

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Discord is another chat application. It's tailored specifically for gamers. It's pretty good actually.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Krone, if Zanverse gives you the greenlight it really shouldn't matter what anyone thinks its your thing and if they don't no worries

Its super casual until someone decides they wanna hijack the group from him/her and transform it into something very horrible.
    Last edited by Vintasticvin; Jan 27, 2016 at 05:34 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

So I guess all the people went to the discord chat?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Someone PM me an invite to the Discord channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Krone, if Zanverse gives you the greenlight it really shouldn't matter what anyone thinks its your thing and if they don't no worries

Its super casual until someone decides they wanna hijack the group from him/her and transform it into something very horrible.
    Ahh, thank you, Vin. It seems like Zan hasn't checked on here yet though. I guess he's busy?

And as for discord chat... I'm not sure if someone did set up one or not. I didn't get the link either, soooo.

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Seems like Zanverse might be a bit busy...

EP4 just happened, and there might be some good material to work with, seeing what there could be in store. Still wouldn't hurt to check out some cut-scenes of the previous episodes for some information.

Still... there's as much in the game world that we've chosen to RP left to interpretation... so...
    there's quite some range here as long as the character can be written well and the players have fun with this thing, we can have an RP thing going on.

I have no idea how people are going to organize outside of these forums, or what kinds of hooks, plots what have you they'll throw in the to get the ball rolling. I could provide some myself, but I don't really have enough data and knowledge of the game to feel confident in doing that.

Hello,

Sorry about massive delays. I've finally had some chance to set up Discord chat so it should be fine now.

As for Discord link, I will put it up for couple of days and see where it goes. Since we've had long share of trolls today - so I want to make sure we won't deal with them in Discord.

PSO-W somehow doesn't want me to post Discord link. So check on my comments in my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Antecia View Post
    Hello,

Sorry about massive delays. I've finally had some chance to set up Discord chat so it should be fine now.

As for Discord link, I will put it up for couple of days and see where it goes. Since we've had long share of trolls today - so I want to make sure we won't deal with them in Discord.

PSO-W somehow doesn't want me to post Discord link. So check on my comments in my profile.
    It was your post count that was keeping you from posting it. I think you should be fine now.

OT: This sounds like a pretty cool idea. I might express interest in RP. I've seen JP players all get together and RP as NPCs. I always found those random encounters interesting.

You're up to 10 posts now, Antecia. You can probably post it now.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2