Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 Roleplayers

After watching episode 3 of the PSO2 Anime, I've been thinking about finding in-game roleplayers. I used to be part of an RP group that had a plot, but that hasn't been so active for a while. I find it a lot more fun when I'm acting as my own character instead of my RL self, and I'm looking for other people like me.

Is anyone willing to start either a group or be part of an in-game Team? I play on Ship 2, and my Player ID name is Drewski98. My main character is a lvl.75 Braver named ユリト (Yurito).

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

There was a roleplay thread here somewhere. I don't know if it's active or moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    There was a roleplay thread here somewhere. I don't know if it's active or moved.
    Yeah, I didn't want to necro it, so I made a new thread instead.

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

The Roleplay thread is still here.... somewhere. It's not been moved.. but it feels like its been inactive for a while. I wonder what happened to the roleplayers...

Same thing that happens to people who play forum mafia, they just forget and leave.

Besides, I'm sure everyone's had a moment where they don't realize the last time they'll log in somewhere.

I think a lot of people disappeared off from that RP thread due to the fact that Dai-RPG was gone and the main plot wasn't going anywhere... I think we were just a little cautious about moving forward without him and.. well, he never came back.

I'm still around but on a new account (the old one is pretty much abandoned) so I don't have everyone on my friend list. No idea if they're active at all.

I guess it could possibly work better if there was an in-game team but who knows. I'm still mildly interested.; it's been boring to play alone.
    Last edited by IronKrone; Jan 25, 2016 at 07:02 PM.

MAN JACKSON HASN'T SEEN ANY ROLEPLAYERS AROUND!!! PERHAPS THEY'RE ALL HIDING FROM MAN JACKSON!!!

I'd say wait until Episode 4 and anime to end to actually get some grasp on how the lore is going to be. Because it might retcon a lot of people's ideas and backgrounds.

The canon scuppering sundry theories cooked up by the audience isn't called "retcon" you know...

The year 2028 AD thing can change a lot of people's ideas on what they want to do for RP or backgrounds really.

Heck, we can completely go by SAO/.hack/LogHorizon theme if we wanted to.