Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    I dont think I've seen anyone do scientific experiment that went wrong before for this game. Well at least I hope we don't jinx it.
    What I was trying to say was:

Don't try to be the special snowflake, everyone else is just as important as you.
    Or:
    Don't try to be the MC.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I played a bespectacled, mild-mannered ARKS intelligence analyst that worked to help others determine and develop their own potential. For reasons.

That being my character background allowed me to give people RP pointers, while also developing our characters.

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    What I was trying to say was:

Don't try to be the special snowflake, everyone else is just as important as you.
    Or:
    Don't try to be the MC.
    Isn't that usually the "General Rule"?

I am pretty sure everyone doesn't want to be a special snowflake, and even if there is, it should be everyone's job to convince that player to lower it down.

Besides, I am sure there will be some chapters or private RP arcs that people do will have their own special snowflake. As long as it doesn't affect other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    Isn't that usually the "General Rule"?

I am pretty sure everyone doesn't want to be a special snowflake, and even if there is, it should be everyone's job to convince that player to lower it down.

Besides, I am sure there will be some chapters or private RP arcs that people do will have their own special snowflake. As long as it doesn't affect other players.
    It's really easy to say that this is some sort of "general rule", but if you don't spell out certain things, people WILL miss it. Especially when they are new to RP.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So to prevent that, isn't it our job to help players to avoid such issues? Rather than ranting about it, I mean.

I Roleplay a clan of Amazonian Cannibals "The Tatanka Man Eaters" (TUH TON KUH)

Mintaka Tatanka (age 20); (Actual Height 8ft 9 inches or 7 cubits and a span) = An Intelligence Agent of the Tatanka clan who seduces enemy forces with her beauty (and booty) and natural seductive aura forcing foes to try and capture her and wind up failing due to underestimation of her super abilities since enemies thinks she's only skilled with guns and not super human strength. This makes her a master manipulator to the highest degree using the sexual thinking patterns of a man to her advantage and even to escape life threatening situations. As a sacrifice this Aura often provokes her fellow comrades into rage of not being able to find a gem as beautiful as her and envy is brought out of the even most humble arks members; in short, Mintaka Does not get along with Jealous Arks or clan members and often plays inside their heads to get them angry for sport; little do they know every time they insult her she simply laughs it off and is convinced her Aura has already seduced them earning her the nick name "Envy Generator or Riot Queen"

Jade Tatanka (Age 700) (Actual Height 12ft 12 Inches)= Leader of the Tatanka clan. Rarely speaking Jade is a heavy drinker and often ferments the blood of her enemies to make alcoholic drinks in her gourd. She effortlessly sucked the life out of Guar Zigmorde the dominatrix of all Kuronites and became cursed to her benefit with Kuronite abilties and Ogar Markings; also making her less Docile and more aggressive in the battle field earning her name "Mother Hunger or Mother Kuronite". Jade and Mintaka often clash in Authority although Mintaka isn't anywhere near in power to challenge Jade but Mintaka insists that Jade not screw up her Rhythm. Rumor has it she is actually the Goddess of The Tatanka clan stated by Judah of the Lioness clan to the far east and is out to conquer the Kuronites and eventually Humanity.

Dathea Tatanka = (Age 16) Dathea is a New breed of Amazonian Tatanka Cannibals one who was not born with a taste for flesh but has a high spiritual energy in which she can easily control Photon elements. Coming in contact with Mintaka has the Young puritan of the Tatanka clan wearing almost immodest apparel. Mintaka insists its to "distract enemies" Dathea is the shortest of all the Amazonians at disappointing (5ft 8 inches).
    Last edited by Thienien; Jan 26, 2016 at 06:57 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    It's really easy to say that this is some sort of "general rule", but if you don't spell out certain things, people WILL miss it. Especially when they are new to RP.
    ^ THIS 9,001% PERCENT plus its the group organizer's to lay out "The rules" for participants to go by but rules and stuff varies from group to group

And chill broheims just attend the meeting if you're interested or whatever. The rules and guidlines will be etched out or something

Sometimes I roleplayed as my namesake mobile suit's pilot. Otherwise, a typical perverted one-chan character XD.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Thienien View Post
    I Roleplay a clan of Amazonian Cannibals "The Tatanka Man Eaters" (TUH TON KUH)

Mintaka Tatanka (age 20); (Actual Height 8ft 9 inches or 7 cubits and a span) = An Intelligence Agent of the Tatanka clan who seduces enemy forces with her beauty (and booty) and natural seductive aura forcing foes to try and capture her and wind up failing due to underestimation of her super abilities since enemies thinks she's only skilled with guns and not super human strength. This makes her a master manipulator to the highest degree using the sexual thinking patterns of a man to her advantage and even to escape life threatening situations. As a sacrifice this Aura often provokes her fellow comrades into rage of not being able to find a gem as beautiful as her and envy is brought out of the even most humble arks members; in short, Mintaka Does not get along with Jealous Arks or clan members and often plays inside their heads to get them angry for sport; little do they know every time they insult her she simply laughs it off and is convinced her Aura has already seduced them earning her the nick name "Envy Generator or Riot Queen"

Jade Tatanka (Age 700) (Actual Height 12ft 12 Inches)= Leader of the Tatanka clan. Rarely speaking Jade is a heavy drinker and often ferments the blood of her enemies to make alcoholic drinks in her gourd. She effortlessly sucked the life out of Guar Zigmorde the dominatrix of all Kuronites and became cursed to her benefit with Kuronite abilties and Ogar Markings; also making her less Docile and more aggressive in the battle field earning her name "Mother Hunger or Mother Kuronite". Jade and Mintaka often clash in Authority although Mintaka isn't anywhere near in power to challenge Jade but Mintaka insists that Jade not screw up her Rhythm. Rumor has it she is actually the Goddess of The Tatanka clan stated by Judah of the Lioness clan to the far east and is out to conquer the Kuronites and eventually Humanity.

Dathea Tatanka = (Age 16) Dathea is a New breed of Amazonian Tatanka Cannibals one who was not born with a taste for flesh but has a high spiritual energy in which she can easily control Photon elements. Coming in contact with Mintaka has the Young puritan of the Tatanka clan wearing almost immodest apparel. Mintaka insists its to "distract enemies" Dathea is the shortest of all the Amazonians at disappointing (5ft 8 inches).
    Dathea that forest dancer chick i saw in B1 who helped me beat that giant samurai ice dude?

Nice stories btw! Sounds like an actual anime! How does a brotha join this clan???
    Last edited by Yotou; Jan 26, 2016 at 07:09 PM.

I Rp'd a newman/deuman lady with my old group before it died out ;-;