Threaded View

It's always pissed me off that PSOW feels they never have to explain themselves. The site has really fallen into disuse lately because of their arrogant attitudes. I'm not going to be restricted to sending questions via PM. I think the community wants this discussion to take place out in the open.

...Especially if that answer is simply going to be a "no" with a re-stating of the rule. It would be good for everyone to see the extent of the staff's argumentation "capability."

If there's a good reason for why we should continue to censor discussions about private servers, I think many of us would be intrigued to hear about it.

The reality is that there is no reason (well, no GOOD reason, anyway). The supporters of the old rule know they can't win the argument, so they are going to fall back on, "Our site, our rules," as their only way to "win." (While doing a disservice to fans of PSO, whom they claim to support).

There, I just did both sides of the whole argument. We win by logical necessity, so we can talk about private servers now. End of speech.

You don't have to be polite when you're right.
    Last edited by MidCap; Feb 15, 2016 at 07:59 PM.