Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I heard Sakurai really did want to make a FE fighting game, and that's why there's so many FE character in smash nowadays.
    Wait, really? When did he say that? That would make a certain kind of sense, but it's still bonkers how many Fire Emblem characters are in the new game.

(The alternative, of course, is that the next Smash game is just 45 different versions of Pitt.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I tried workin' some Smash in earlier, but now both my shoulder buttons on my 3DS are acting up, and my stick is beginning to...stick. Gotta start saving for a new one. As for SFV, my poor tower can't run it super effectively, so I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to get into that in a few weeks. Still hype for it.
    Man, I actually prefer the 3DS version of Smash a lot simply because it has Smash Run (which is super fun) but the controls definitely don't hold up compared to a controller. They serve their purpose but it's not so easy to use the 3DS shoulder buttons and slide pad sometimes.

a fight game thread?!! hmm, I mostly play bb since gg doesn't quite entertain me as much as bb does.

BlazBlue is easily my favorite fighter. I started the series when it first came to the US, and I've been following it and it's story ever since. As it stands I currently own...

-BBCT (360)
    -BBCT (PS3
    -BBCS (360)
    -BBCS (PS3)
    -BBCSE (PS3)
    -BBCSE (Vita)
    -BBCP (PS3)
    -BBCP (Vita)
    -BBCPE (PS4)
    -BBCPE (Vita)
    -XBlaze CE (Vita)
    -XBlaze LM (Vita)

I'd also like to read all of the novels and manga, but sadly I had to settle for fan translations, and summaries.

As for the fighting side of things, I have mained Jin from the get go.

Loving SFV, still haven't tried all characters, and the game's actually unfinished, lacks a proper arcade mode, you only have a very brief story mode and a 10 stage survival mode where you can choose difficulty, there is no other option against the CPU other than practice, not even in versus, I hope I can meet with a couple of friends these days and enjoy it locally. Tried online mode but it took its good time to find people (I restricted it to avoid people with "bad" connection thou).

I've been playing the latest Melty Blood again after it's been announced to come to Steam. Don't expect its netcode to be better than the fan client, but maybe now we'll have an English translation that is readable in both English and Japanese instead of neither.

I hate EVO and how distorted it is....
    ...and lately fighting games I feel have been weak.

I am still more into Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat games...but I hardly play them since im mostly in PSO-2 or some RPG or Strategy Oriented Game.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Who is on SFV?

I wanna run some sets.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I'm still working on my new build, since my tower doesn't handle SFV very well.

...Plus I don't really want to pay $60 for it yet, at least until it's on full release.

The only reason I even got SFV was because of an amazon gift card I got this past Christmas. The gameplay is enjoyable, but missing things that should've been there from the jump is a drag.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    The only reason I even got SFV was because of an amazon gift card I got this past Christmas. The gameplay is enjoyable, but missing things that should've been there from the jump is a drag.
    I started disliking SF at 4. Alpha 3 is my favorite. The new ones feel too slow for me. Probably psychological. I don'l like the character models. They just feel slow even if they are't.