Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Default Regarding 2015 Weapon Badges

So, according to bumped.org they're becoming unobtainable as of February 10th.

So uh, basically my question is...is there any way to obtain them right now other than Profound Invasion? (which only gives you 1~3 per run).

I really wanted to get myself a functional Saku Sakura (the 13* sword from the 2015 exchange shop) but I decided to go for it a bit too late. I'd need 600 badges total to 60 element it, but I only managed to get to the 380 mark before the Xmas EQ and the LQ went away.

If the badges become unobtainable...then I guess all these 13*s will become unobtainable aswell, unless you already had a lot of badges stocked up, and that's...kinda sad lol. If SEGA was clearer about making then unavaible sooner, I'd have farmed a lot harder before/during xmas etc.

Anyway, just wanted to know if there's any other way besides Profound Invasion atm to get 2015 badges that I'm not aware of. Or if anyone would have any other solutions as to how get a 2015 badge weapon to 60 element.

Thanks in advance.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

No, there's no other way to get those 2015 badges. But SEGA do warned about people from about November/December, so it wasn't new

Didn't see any of those warnings really :/.

Such an evil cocktease how they leave it avaible from PI alone. They could at least give us something to farm them at before they remove it.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

tbh the weapons suck ass anyways so go for better things

My suggestion would be to shift your efforts toward obtaining another 13* sword:

• Ares
    • Invade
    • Orbit
    • the new Tokyo sword

You probably will not be able to get many more 2015 badges, so you will probably get one of the above faster than the 2015 badge one. I don't know swords very well, but any of these are probably better than the 2015 badge sword anyway.

The badges have been available since the Maximum Attack during the Summer, and, honestly I thought they would be unobtainable when that event ended. They have been available for months, so I would hardly call it a cocktease.

The cocktease is the fact that PI still gives them out, yet only gives 1~3 per. They might aswell have removed it altogether after Xmas EQ and LQ were gone, is what I'm saying. If they're "still avaible", then they should be REALLY avaible.

I want that sword for the looks (plus the fact that it's decent), not for it's power, I'm well aware most other 13*s are better than that one :T.

PI still giving them out is basically a leftover from when they were readily available at this point, wouldn't surprise me if Sega just forgot to update that quest. Keep in mind the badge exchange was added over 6 months ago and almost every EQ since then has given them out both as boss/enemy drops and clear rewards, Merry Christmas on Ice 4 and Arks Fire Swirl dropped the badges like candy (so much so I'm sitting on about 1.6k golds and 1k silvers)

They were decent(ish) weapons at the time that did their job of improving the standard of XH players gear, but they were very quickly made obsolete and quite honestly their only use now is either photo/lobby vanity purposes (in which case who cares if it is max element?) or using with element boosters on better gear. Speaking of element boosters, if you're dead set on maxing it and rich enough you could feed other 13* swords with 5% element boosters into that badge sword, although that'll run you over 100m going by current market prices.

Yeah, I know of that possibility, that requires other 5 13*s and 100m+...so like...ew.

Also I started playing the game again at the end of last year, which is why I didnt have many of those badges.

About them being obsolete though, they're still better than any 12*...well, the sword at least. In a 13* perspective they're obsolete I guess, but I would say they're still decent weapons overall.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    If SEGA was clearer about making then unavaible sooner, I'd have farmed a lot harder before/during xmas etc.
    the name "2015 weapon badge" makes it pretty clear they were going to become unavailable.

also, the weapons you get from those are junk. just spend your time getting an orbit, ares, or austere. you'll end up with a much better end result.

the only use of the 2015 13*'s is to use them as fodder to feed into a good 13* while using an element changer or overpriced +5%.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    the name "2015 weapon badge" makes it pretty clear they were going to become unavailable.

also, the weapons you get from those are junk. just spend your time getting an orbit, ares, or austere. you'll end up with a much better end result.

the only use of the 2015 13*'s is to use them as fodder to feed into a good 13* while using an element changer or overpriced +5%.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkKD View Post
    I want that sword for the looks (plus the fact that it's decent), not for it's power, I'm well aware most other 13*s are better than that one :T.
    I like how people often assume efficiency is a game's sole priority. Also, howtoread.jpg