Page 237 of 318 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    This is a very plausible sounding theory especially since Ardem and Phaleg's (Ives) names are based of Adam and Eve, known in religion as the first human beings on Earth. As Mother's planet form crashing on Ancient Earth, more or less, kickstarted Earth's beginnings (and possibly killed the dinosaurs too), it is very likely that she missed out on some of her "pieces" which led to Ardem and Phaleg's being born.
    Just to say, though pointless, she wouldn't have killed the Dinosaurs, there's an actual theory that the moon was created when a planet sized object collided with Earth, waaaaay before life existed on the planet. It's basically using that real life theory as part of the story.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

inb4 Ardem and Ives are apes that got ether powered up, evolve at an absurd rate and gain ageless immortality.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    (and possibly killed the dinosaurs too).
    They were mentioning this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-impact_hypothesis

Actually SEGA gave it quite a thought:

The colliding body is sometimes called Theia, from the name of the mythical Greek Titan who was the mother of Selene, the goddess of the Moon

"It might be the same technology that ARKS uses to activate the field when fighting Elder in space."

Oh. So that's how that worked. Literally "photons."

Huh, so Phaleg was not a servant of Paracelcus, but Ardem IS Paracelcus.

What next, Ardem is also once known as Hitler? Ardem is the inspiration for Gandalf? Ardem is the one wrote the evolution theory?
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    They were mentioning this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-impact_hypothesis

Sega is good with that, they just have issues with actually writing a story with good pacing
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Finished watching the whole thing. It's funny. First, it was Hitsugi who suffered from being deceived regarding Mother Cluster's true objectives and wound up waist deep in some seriously shady business before she knew it. Now, it's Enga who's been deceived regarding the true objectives of Earth Guide and is probably about to embark on an angst trip of his own from which he'll probably return with a bankai of his own in Episode 5. Truly siblings.

I guess the moral of the story here is, don't join cults, no matter how spiffy the outfits are.
    Last edited by Xaeris; Dec 12, 2016 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Finished watching the whole thing. It's funny. First, it was Hitsugi who suffered from being deceived regarding Mother Cluster's true objectives and wound up waist deep in some seriously shady business before she knew it. Now, it's Enga who's been deceived regarding the true objectives of Earth Guide and is probably about to embark on an angst trip of his own from which he'll probably return with a bankai of his own in Episode 5. Truly siblings.

I guess the moral of the story here is, don't join cults, no matter how spiffy the outfits are.
    I don't know, dude, Mother Cluster had some interesting duds
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I originally suspected Mother to be secretly the one who orchestrated the Yasaka couple's death by making it look like an accident based on how conveniently quick Mother was in contacting Hitsugi immediately after the funeral. However, seeing as how Earth Guide was apparently just as quick in contacting Enga, I'm thinking its actually Ardem who planned the parents death especially since Ardem seems obsessed in recruiting Aether-awakened youngsters for his plans to forcibly evolve humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post

They were really serious about wanting EP4 to have more "relatable" elements... didn't really equate to a good story, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Rather, them wearing spiffy outfits should have been an obvious hint that they were up to no good.

I'm surprised they didn't even bother with Itsuki and Rina. Itsuki should have died overloading all that photon/aether for an excalibur ripoff to one shot Apprentice.