Page 243 of 318 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253293 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Find it yourself. Its in a Youtube channel you're so fond of providing links for us even though subscriptions and notifications are a thing.

Aru called Hitsugi's taste in names to be outdated in a snarky tone and Hitsugi was surprised by Aru's sudden snarkiness in that scene.
    And done not going to bother with this conversation past this point. Lack of evidence and deciding to lash out when people ask for scenes you didn't elaborate on besides 'he smart in scene'.

BTW I provide those links so people who don't have youtube accounts or are not subscribed to Kazen have a quick way to the vid when it is up. I also use those links as points when I finally talk about my thoughts, if any, about the scene because I can't read Japanese.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 15, 2016 at 10:11 PM.

Okay to get away from potential drama for a moment....

I wouldn't mind Aru as a partner, I just don't think Sega will do it right and we'll get bad pacing that can ruin potentially good character development. Like Aratron and Mother, who I think could have been a lot more interesting if the story didn't feel so rushed.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Okay to get away from potential drama for a moment....

I wouldn't mind Aru as a partner, I just don't think Sega will do it right and we'll get bad pacing that can ruin potentially good character development. Like Aratron and Mother, who I think could have been a lot more interesting if the story didn't feel so rushed.
    I think Enga would be a lot cooler than Aru or Kohri. Considering he's been in more story missions than Hitsugi and is the only Earthling on the team without a bankai awakening. Not to mention how the latest story board ended off with him getting mad.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

... sadly I don't think we will be getting Enga's Card anytime soon.
    I noticed he shares a Feature all Special Characters (like Maria) have ... absolutely crazy amounts of HP (60k+ at my Lvl).
    Other Story Characters like his Sister have a lot less.

I could be wrong of course but well ... considering how much Ardem wants him to take care of his Body I expect something to happen to him before EP4 is over (Bodyjacking maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    how much Ardem wants him to take care of his Body I expect something to happen to him before EP4 is over (Bodyjacking maybe?)
    Damn never really thought about that, Ardem could have switched bodies for countless of times, and Enga probably has the perfect body in the current era for him to switch. Ardem's current look probably isn't the same before he is "Ardem", which probably explain why Phaleg couldn't recognize him(or bothered finding him) until he revealed himself.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 16, 2016 at 03:16 AM.

Body jacking... Damn it Luther.

I'd honestly not want Enga becoming Player's partner since he's ALWAYS stealing the spotlight and one-liners nor does it seem like he needs development what with him always giving all the philosophical/motivational speeches. He's the good allied Earth character that needs the least amount of help except for in combat (which is the only purpose Player ever serves so far)

Also, fuck Kohri.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I'd honestly not want Enga becoming Player's partner since he's ALWAYS stealing the spotlight and one-liners nor does it seem like he needs development what with him always giving all the philosophical/motivational speeches. He's the good allied Earth character that needs the least amount of help except for in combat (which is the only purpose Player ever serves so far)

Also, fuck Kohri.
    But, Phantom saga are the stage for Earthlings, so why not have (proper) Earthling to take the stage this time? I think most of all agree that at this point Enga is the most liked earthlings when compared Bakatsugi, Kohri, and Aru.

Not the most amazing comparison material, I know.

Besides, our character kind of hitting a wall in terms of development. Our character get sidelined because our character, in nutshell, has no super major importance in getting a spotlight...........at least until the story shift back to dealing with [Profound Darkness]. Which I'm sure are will not on the next episode, unless SEGA rushed things in wrapping the whole Phantom saga by killing off Ardem and resolved lingering plot points in one chapter.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 16, 2016 at 05:37 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    But, Phantom saga are the stage for Earthlings, so why not have (proper) Earthling to take the stage this time? I think most of all agree that at this point Enga is the most liked earthlings when compared Bakatsugi, Kohri, and Aru.

Not the most amazing comparison material, I know.

Besides, our character kind of hitting a wall in terms of development. Our character get sidelined because our character, in nutshell, has no super major importance in getting a spotlight...........at least until the story shift back to dealing with [Profound Darkness]. Which I'm sure are will not on the next episode, unless SEGA rushed things in wrapping the whole Phantom saga by killing off Ardem and resolved lingering plot points in one chapter.
    Switch focus to our Alt characters that's not involved with the previous main story for EP5. Our alt characters is as almost as strong as our main, but wasn't as famous or didn't really care much about fame or some sort. That could work. By now players has more than 1 character and not switching focus to alt character for story isn't really an excuse.