Page 247 of 318 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The worst part about EP4 is how disinterested it is in developing its previous universe in favor of a brand new one... Why?
    I agree with you on that, and they've always done it. I mean they got so into Amduscia with tribes of Dragonkin, some kind of Dragonkid Goddess in Sanctum, a whole social hierarchy, but then dropped it completely once Harukotan came along, which also got it's own mythology and characters. Hell, Sukunahime is one of the most likable characters in the game, but after we beat Double, we never go back, we never talk to Sukunahime, we never learn about how each side of the planet even lived or the aftermath.

Sega keeps abandoning entire worlds all the time, just because it's in a smaller scale of planets instead of parallel universe as in Ep4, doesn't make it any less ridiculous either.

On a irrelevant note, the player character being a supportive role to the main heroine doesn't bother me because that's the entirety of PSU for the most part, including PSPo. Except for Episode 1, the player does nothing but tag along with the heroine, and only because you play as an existing character, Ethan.

I love PSU to death though, obviously. Second only to the classic series IMO.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I could care less about principles and what's not okay. EP4 is so horrid, people lose nothing from having it rushed.

The worst part about EP4 is how disinterested it is in developing its previous universe in favor of a brand new one... Why? A bunch of players were probably actually invested in the setting established by EP1 to 3. Why suddenly create a new one and expect people to care about that now?
    That first line is screaming "your opinion does not matter. Only my opinion does matter" to me. Hopefully you're not that guy whose judgment would always paint EP4 as 'worst episode ever' even though later on EP4 would create interesting twist and significant efdect toward the grand plot of PSO2.

PD is the final boss who is also omniscient. If a final boss that's omniscient only limiting their presence and actions to one universe only, I would say that final boss sucked at being final boss.

I'm sure Oracle universe would get developed again once Shao finished his calculations for PSO2 grand finale. I mean, what's the logical conclusion for EP1 to 3 other than the operation to can PD once and for all? Besides, Earth universe is just laying it's foundation, and yet people already asked for it to be canned?

..........Seriously.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I agree with you on that, and they've always done it. I mean they got so into Amduscia with tribes of Dragonkin, some kind of Dragonkid Goddess in Sanctum, a whole social hierarchy, but then dropped it completely once Harukotan came along, which also got it's own mythology and characters. Hell, Sukunahime is one of the most likable characters in the game, but after we beat Double, we never go back, we never talk to Sukunahime, we never learn about how each side of the planet even lived or the aftermath.
    Well,only Matoi went back.(Player-Chan probably went somewhere i think.(Maybe in Ch.EX with Afin))
    It's described in Drama-CD ~ハルコタン見聞録~.
    You can try and listen if you understood japanese since i'm quite lazy to translate all of them.
    https://pso2up.blogspot.com/2016/03/...-memories.html
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Well,only Matoi went back.(Player-Chan probably went somewhere i think.(Maybe in Ch.EX with Afin))
    It's described in Drama-CD ~ハルコタン見聞録~.
    You can try and listen if you understood japanese since i'm quite lazy to translate all of them.
    https://pso2up.blogspot.com/2016/03/...-memories.html
    Oh wait really? Thanks you for that, I've never listened to any of the Drama CDs since I don't have access to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Besides, Earth universe is just laying it's foundation, and yet people already asked for it to be canned?
    We don't know that for sure, but it's an entirely possible outcome. I mean I would have never imaged that the story would end with the Profound Darkness back when I started playing. Who knows how this story will go.
    Last edited by Zysets; Dec 18, 2016 at 12:50 AM.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    We don't know that for sure, but it's an entirely possible outcome. I mean I would have never imaged that the story would end with the Profound Darkness back when I started playing. Who knows how this story will go.
    Exactly. If people are willing to give EP1(with its pacing issues) a chance and rewarded later on with PD's comeback, why not giving EP4 the same chance as Episode 1?
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Planet Naberius supposedly had an ancient civilization that went extinct, the only trace of it was a painting block that had Diabo painting on it and was never really explained. The Ruins we know was just the result of the final battle against Elder and had nothing to do with Naberius ancient civilization. We don't really know what that giant photonic purple tree is supposed to be other than sealing Elder and for some reason it's still there. Was it already there since ancient times or just recently?

Planet Lilipa is an entire planet filled with ruins of an extinct ancient civilization and abandoned mechs that somehow kept on producing on its own endlessly from who knows where. I don't know if Lilipans are the survivors of the civilization that went in ruin or came from somewhere else and they never even explained it other than being cute or gone Barbalilipan for no reason. Planet Lilipa is now but a host of a Dark God Bug Apprentice. Wish they look deeper into the ancient Lilipan lore and explain where these mech originated.

Planet Amduscia is a planet ruled by dragons until the Photoners/ARKS bought Darkers with them and started to infecting the Dragonkins. We don't really know if the Darker influence was ever contained, but seeing how bad PD's presence screwed up the caverns ecosystem, I guessing no. We might have to face a Darker infected Kashina the Hell Dragon at some point.

Planet Vopar, an ancient synthetic planet that was made by the Photoners to study and replicate the environment of Planet Xion. Not much lore here other than it being an Alpha Prototype Xion that has zero conscious and lifeforms that was somehow forced evolved by the photoners(probably by Luther, considering how Crabacan's reaction of being terrified by his presence, or just the fact that they feared the presence of aPhotoner as their creators). The origin of the life form of this planet was probably the fish-like lifeform that originated from Xion's. I'm probably just bullshiting this, but I'm just writing it based on what I know about it through the game.

Planet Harukotan, a planet ruled by Oni's. The planet is probably at peace until Double showed up and start wrecking havoc at Kuronia for destructive lulz and starts eating everyone. Magatsu probably had almost the same essence as the Negative Photons, so they figured that they'd eat it only to be thwarted by Matoi and MC, but that doesn't really matter since they've already ate some part of Magatsu and started to clone it and wreck shit. Datamine says this isn't the end of it and there's another Magatsu coming up in the future. Since this was Dark Falz Double fucking up things, it's ARKS job to stop Magatsu.

EP5, I just hope it goes back to finishing whatever unfinished business on Lilipa, Amduscia or Harukotan.

If there's anything left on Earth, I think appearance of the lost continent Mu(which comes in chapter 8 part 2) would be the breaking point of the Earth Chapter. Mother repented and died(?), and there's only Ardem left to deal with unless Phaleg decided to back stab. Ultimate Earth would probably come in at some point in the future.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 18, 2016 at 01:47 AM.

On a side note, what about the comic that was announced? Didn't they mention a new comic that's going to premier in Shonen Ace, about Claris Claes II?
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

ultimate earth would be nice.how upgraded phantom goddess gonna be

comic it like episode0 about matoi past 14 year ago
    Last edited by oratank; Dec 18, 2016 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    ultimate earth would be nice.how upgraded phantom goddess gonna be

Spoiler!
    Take the Dominatrix aspect to a higher level
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Still wondering why no one bothered translating PSO2es 4koma. I know it's a gag manga but would be nice to read.