Page 230 of 318 FirstFirst ... 130180220227228229230231232233240280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3179

The scene that made me just want to put a pillow over Kohri's face just to shut her the hell up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI28v9HlJac 「The Transformed Moon's Appearance」

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    The scene that made me just want to put a pillow over Kohri's face just to shut her the hell up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI28v9HlJac 「The Transformed Moon's Appearance」
    Not gonna lie, even when I was doing a quick translation back then on patch day, I just tabbed out while Kohri finished her dialogues. And somehow Pietro started to get the same vibe as Kohri (for me, anyway).
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 8, 2016 at 10:28 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Thoughts while going through the story:
    Spoiler!

On the mission:
    Spoiler!

Bonus:
    Spoiler!

I'll be honest I skipped this scene because the joke of Katori being an idiot is old along with the joke of Io being forced into things she isn't exactly wanting to do but she doesn't say no. That and I could've swore that we were told besides us people have photons that align with a certain style so wouldn't the advertising thing be kinda pointless because people that can join already have and those that can't well can't.
    Spoiler!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhH3SDXbjAQ 「Unforgivable Summoners!」

Ah Lisa why couldn't you have given me the gun I would've glady shown you the difference between shooting Earthlings and ARKs . . . oh right that can only be enjoyed when you do it yourself nvm. We'll just ambush her later to find out d(。ゝд・)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnCkCSw8ik 「Lisa And Kōri」

That and I could've swore that we were told besides us people have photons that align with a certain style so wouldn't the advertising thing be kinda pointless because people that can join already have and those that can't well can't.
    I thought it was that the Player is the only one who even bothers to try out new classes, and that we've inspired others to try out new things too. I don't remember anything of that sort being mentioned, maybe I'm just dumb.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I thought it was that the Player is the only one who even bothers to try out new classes, and that we've inspired others to try new things out too. I don't remember anything of that sort being mentioned, maybe I'm just dumb.
    Zeno made a brief mention of it, iirc. Started about something like what he looks like to you options were what or Hunter. He goes on to say that may be true but in reality his photons are more geared towards Ranger. He changed over because . . . I forgot the reason.

*edit*
    Found the scene.
    Ch 3-1 2/26
    Correction no option given your character automatically assumes he is a Hunter. But he says his specialization is geared towards Ranger he doesn't want to go back to Ranger because apparently big sword can protect person better than rifles and launchers.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Dec 9, 2016 at 01:46 AM.

I'm not sure if you remember but, third generation ARKS can change to whatever class they feel like such as Afin, Io, Azanami, Saga, Katori and etc, they're just comfortable to be in the class they like to be.

Unlike the 2nd gens like Zeno, Echo and other old timers can't change class just because they feel like it, well they can but not without a massive drawback. So I guess there's nothing weird about promoting their class to others
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 9, 2016 at 01:40 AM.

Zeno made a brief mention of it, iirc. Started about something like what he looks like to you options were what or Hunter. He goes on to say that may be true but in reality his photons are more geared towards Ranger. He changed over because . . . I forgot the reason.
    Zeno became a Hunter Class and attempt to be on the frontlines because he felt guilty over Gettemhart's girlfriend getting killed or something.

Like others have pointed out, 3rd Gen ARKS have complete freedom to choose any class they want without any kind of drawbacks and its entirely possible to excel at any one of those classes. Hence, why NPCs in cutscenes promoting a specific class happens a lot.

Katori being particuarly more passionate to promote the Bouncer in this Episode is because she wants to capitalize (as in, become famous) on the rising interest of 3rd Gen ARKS wanting to try out different classes thanks to Player's own reputation and known tendency to experiment with different classes.

[138-A]
    Spoiler!

[138-B]
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    My commentary for:

[136-C]
    Spoiler!
    Anime Responsibility differs from normal logic.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯