Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default While everyone is focused on summoner...

Has anyone tested the classes new skills? how are they?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Tested :

Gu : ArtSCharge
    pretty nice to get ...... no need to charge HeelStab.
    Can't comment on AerialShooting since I don't have it on my pallete, but overall, good. Only cost 1 point too.

Ra : KeepRollShoot
    Very nice to take, especially when going GuRa, for PP recovery purpose ....... since BulletKeep is Ra-main only.

===================

Looking around, Fo's RodShoot kinda makes me ...... surprised. Haven't tested it yet .... but 1000% power on Lv5 @-@

Haven't tested Fi and Br too ...... but I assume it's pretty nice
    As for Hu .... might not be good for my build ...... but I'll see if I can spare 1 SP on it (since it cost 5 SP to cap T_T )
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I haven't tested them yet, but reading through it's description for FO (shoot bullets at 1000% power with rod and get +5 pp recovery) and TE (15% chance to apply status effect during wand smack). Both require 5 SP to spend.

Not sure i'm too fond of spending 5 SP for the new skills ;S But I've got quite a few skill tickets so I can give it a go I guess.

Rod Shoot generates PP rather quickly in close quarters, as both the bullet and the rod swing will connect.

It's also nice to actually be able to put out respectable amounts of damage with regular attacks now. I do around 3K damage per shot with my meager 3.2K T-ATK.

Tried Br new skill.
    It was alright, one hatou full hit can fill 1 gear bar.

So is the rod shoot any good, or should you just toss it and use a queen vera?

I like being able to regen PP at range while retaining Mirage Escape, and the PP regen might actually be higher then a max latent Queen Viera if you're close enough to hit with both the rod swing and shot.

The damage is also pretty respectable.

The rod skill is pretty decent and fun IMO.

PP regenerates quickly. For example if you are fighting 5 trash mobs and you suck em in with zondeel then smack em with your rod (lol) you will regenerate PP really fast.

Also the shot itself is decently strong. With my tree buff from the team room i hit 5K on SH lvl enemies.

Charge Parrying : definitly suited for Sword playstyle, Partisan should probably be good too but i don't use that weapon type so i can't confirm. If you're using Wired Lance, no need to bother with this skill, i think... It's worth to add that this skill allows you to go berserk with PAs and you'll hardly see Automate Halfline being used, at lvl5 and with max gear you don't really need to time your charge with ennemies attack as you'll have invicibility frames even after the PA is fully charged (0.7 sec of i-frames for 0.5 sec max of charge time). But now because of this skill idk if it's Tokyo that is so easy or if the skill is just too OP lol (maybe my Austere Sword +40 and my 1750 HP has something to do with it too xD )

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA