Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I wouldn't consider Tech Bullet really much. I mean it's gr8 if you're at a Distance, but you only gain 5 PP per Tech Bullet Shot. It's not much though as it won't fill up your PP quickly like Queen Vera Does, and Tech Bullet is only useful on Multiple Mob hits

In the end I'd go with Queen Vera over Tech Bullet. It's more accurate and quick on PP gain.
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

The bouncer one is amusing. Not overly fantastic on it's own, but lets you scale larger enemies and position yourself at otherwise annoying to get to weak points.

It's fun.

For Emergency Code: Rescue after being captured, you can scale the red cage until it the game freaks out that you're so high up and throws you back down =P

I'm in love with Tech JA PP Save. Feels good, really good to be able to swing out 1-2 extra PA's.

Bouncer's new skill is actualy pretty decent, IMO, since you can apply status effects with it and it's pretty spammable on tall bosses. Might be useful for Magatsu, since it allows for infinite jumps, with dashes in between.
    Neat for building gear while dodging bosses, too.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Braver's Attack Advance seems to give it a nice damage boost, which, at the rate you can use it, deals a somewhat generous amount of damage for a normal attack.

I think it's worth the 1 SP if Bouncer's your main.