Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question PSO2 EPISODE4 Story: What the hell is going on

Title says it all.
    Can someone explain this to me? My Japanese is too...bad to know. Something with you going into cold sleep for two years directly after the battle with [Profound Darkness] because of Darker particles or something? And suddenly Earth?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I think... that about sums it up. PSO2 became self aware that it's a video game, and suddenly, Japan is being attacked by T-Rexs, zombies, trains, steam rollers... It all makes perfect sense to me.

You were put in cryo sleep because you were tainted by Darkers after hanging out with Falzes too much.

Earth is is a parallel universe where PSO2 is a videogame, though Tokyo players somehow can cross to you world when playing it. You trace Earth's location after seeing Hitsugi log out.

PSO2: 'Till The End Of Time
    PID - Di3S3L - 11723778
    Ship 2 - 0RK1D / SHiFT.Di3S3L
    Ship 8 - LOCK-ON

Errr, there's already a story thread on the first page...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231944

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Errr, there's already a story thread on the first page...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231944
    many thanks mai friendo
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHiFT-Di3S3L View Post
    PSO2: 'Till The End Of Time
    Star Ocean at least had the decency of having the 4D Beings be at a higher stage of cultural development then the Pan-Galaxy Federation. But to be a plaything of some backwater like Earthlings would just be insulting. Even worse it ties into the animation which is a Sword Art Online knock off.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/ps-fes...ap-in-sapporo/

Bottom line; they just stopped trying.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

I can see why people are comparing this to Star Ocean 3, but from what I understand it is a bit more like how the DC Multiverse works: parallel worlds connected through a form of media.

Quick and rough rundown of how it works there:
    Spoiler!

Basically, whoever created PSO2-Earth's version of PSO2 has found a way to directly influence the ARKS universe by allowing Earthlings to enter it via avatars, and the botched purification we performed broke the wall between parallel worlds further.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    Star Ocean at least had the decency of having the 4D Beings be at a higher stage of cultural development then the Pan-Galaxy Federation. But to be a plaything of some backwater like Earthlings would just be insulting. Even worse it ties into the animation which is a Sword Art Online knock off.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/ps-fes...ap-in-sapporo/

Bottom line; they just stopped trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I can see why people are comparing this to Star Ocean 3, but from what I understand it is a bit more like how the DC Multiverse works: parallel worlds connected through a form of media.

Spoiler!

Basically, whoever created PSO2-Earth's version of PSO2 has found a way to directly influence the ARKS universe by allowing Earthlings to enter it via avatars, and the botched purification we performed broke the wall between parallel worlds further.
    Come on guys, there's literally a link to the first thread for this right there...

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post

Spoiler!

Wouldn't a Mulitiverse theory like that require something like the Akashic Records just to hold it together as a center piece tho?
    Make PSO2 Great Again.