Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It doesn't really matter. Just as a general tip though, feed the higher rarity eggs first, and maybe sell the eggs with the good personalities instead of feeding them to pets.
    Okay, thanks!

What personalities are considered good?

It's worth noting that pets past level 100 get a EXP reduction on eggs below 10*, so save those eggs for then.

On a random sidenote, I really hope the new pet they're introducing in fall is another range-focused pet like Cery.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Aug 13, 2016 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's worth noting that pets past level 100 get a EXP reduction on eggs below 10*, so save those eggs for then.

On a random sidenote, I really hope the new pet they're introducing in fall is another range-focused pet like Cery.
    According to the latest footage, it's a melee pet.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    According to the latest footage, it's a melee pet.
    There's another pet releasing later.

Synchro is in the August 24 update.

There's another pet releasing later.

Synchro is in the August 24 update.
    Oh, that's what you meant. Well, one can hope, since we'll have two extra Pets by the end of the year.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What Pets and elements should I be aiming for at max level? I'm still levelling my Summoner but want to try levelling with Pets that would be useful. Also for the newer pets (Maron, Meron, Viola and Synchro) which personalities should I get? I've haven't had much luck finding information.

Might as well ask now. Since Taiga is gone, would anyone be interested in me making a new general Summoner guide with updated information?

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    What Pets and elements should I be aiming for at max level? I'm still levelling my Summoner but want to try levelling with Pets that would be useful. Also for the newer pets (Maron, Meron, Viola and Synchro) which personalities should I get? I've haven't had much luck finding information.
    Just make them all light or wind (and I only say wind tentatively because of the prevalence of phantoms lately), pet elements aren't too big a deal in the grand scheme of things.

The only pet I'd recommend skipping entirely is Melon, the others all have at least niche uses (though I'm still on the fence about Synchro). If you want me to narrow it down to 3, I'd say go with Torim, Viola, and Maron.

For the personalities
    Maron/Melon: 超逆境
    Viola: 超目立ちたがり
    Synchro: 超なかま思い

Viola's tiny DPS advantage doesn't seem warrant using it with how horribly slow its awakened attacks are.

Wanda and Synchro put out very similar numbers according to the JP wiki, so I think it's a toss-up between whether you want the better AoE capabilities of the former, or better PP efficiency of the latter.

Viola's tiny DPS advantage doesn't seem warrant using it with how horribly slow its awakened attacks are.
    It's definitely not a tiny DPS increase...

On paper, Viola's DPS is about 50% higher then Wanda/Synchro if it's spamming Stamp/Pulsar, which is more significant then I thought.

Problem is that it's extremely difficult to connect with awakened attacks on bosses that don't hold still very often, and Torim Spiral still outdoes it if you're allowed the time to get it off.

The DPS gap is also narrowed by Viola's lower offensive stats and lack of a damage boosting personality.