Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Okay. I haven't messed with personality myself yet.

what kind of egg stat should i feed to my pet ? should i just feed it with egg that give t-atk only ? or i can feed it with any egg that have various stat

Is there a cumulative bonus stat cap from the eggs you feed your pet?

I would request that you remove the part in the Candy QA about the Candies breaking, I have seen no such instance of them breaking.

The misconception is caused by three things:
    1) When max grind is attained, it uses a poorly thought out sound effect that resembles a 'wacky failure' effect
    2) When max grind is attained, the item disappears from the list (Though frankly, a friend and I argued that's a feature everything grindable should have had to reduce clutter)
    3) The candies have different individual grind limits that people are still working out.

But I have still been able to use things I grinded even after the message that people mistook for the critical failure message. I've seen only one unmistakable failure and the candy didn't break from that either.

From what I can tell, things like the Ability Candies and the Defense Boosting candies cannot be grinded at all (And naturally anything that's 1x1 can't either), the 3x3 Attack and Dex boosting candies can be grinded twice (turning them into 2x2) and the Pancakes can be Grinded to +3 (I think going from 4x4 to 2x2? I don't know for sure yet), I heard the 13* Parfaits can be grinded to +3 but I have no confirmation on that yet.

Yeah, I'm messing with it now and having weird issues with candies vanishing but not vanishing.
    Thanks.

I don't know if there's a stat cap yet. I don't think anybody's gotten that far.
    I'm also confused about the stat bonuses. I'm wondering if they are linked to the base/switch stat, or based on damage per pet PA/Tech.

Will check the swiki and see if there's any info about the above.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:15 PM.

They just seem to disappear from the menu once they've been fully grinded. It's something we probably should have had for weapons and units too, would be a nice convenience for people toting a lot of maxed gear at one time.

Blast Parfait can be ground 4 times into a 2x2 from 4x4. They do require Lambda Grinders like any 13* stuff.
    Spoiler!

Thanks for the guide, hehe.
    umm, about JA. actually pets can do JA. by doing tech(from sub-pallete)>then attack but its very not effective since we will waste pp for doing JA only.

i don't understand the bonus stat that well. is it just bonus pts and it doesnt affect how the pets stats raise when leveling up?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

YES!
    Thanks Taiga!
    It's awesome how you create so many good guides all the time. I really use and abuse them XD