Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Convention Kick Starter

Check out The phantasy Star Convention Kick starter kickstarter.com/projects/1310829251/phantasy-star-con

No
    5char
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Try getting someone well-known on board or at least tell us a bit more about your cred as an events organizer. Someone with an account barely a month old, only 8 posts and writes a one-liner to link to KS just isn't very compelling.

Unless you can get Sakai and the gang to attend the con, it's a big fat no for me. (and even if you did I still wouldn't donate ほほほ!)

kickstarter hahahahahaha

Most of the questions that are being asked are answered in the website and kick starter itself. I am actually a well known MMO player form the Blizzard scene and currently playing OverWatch at a professional level. As there is little to no scene for phantasy star in the recent years this is an attempt to get a feel for interest, thus it being a crowd source project, with the potential backing of gaming organizations I am affiliated with. Any more questions can be answered through the website by the rest of the team. thanks!

still loling at the idea of a kickstarter but this guy seems legit

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/overwatch/Enderhero same guy it seems (idk)
    Last edited by Flaoc; Feb 3, 2016 at 12:17 AM.

Legit and earnest, perhaps. I'm really don't think our community can bring up 10k though, even if there's other groups helping out.

*edit: Rather, I would have brought it up with the site owner and have an article posted on frontpage, or sticky made.

Quote Originally Posted by Enderhero View Post
    Most of the questions that are being asked are answered in the website and kick starter itself. I am actually a well known MMO player form the Blizzard scene and currently playing OverWatch at a professional level. As there is little to no scene for phantasy star in the recent years this is an attempt to get a feel for interest, thus it being a crowd source project, with the potential backing of gaming organizations I am affiliated with. Any more questions can be answered through the website by the rest of the team. thanks!
    Now had you mentioned this before (along with you know, links to history from you or something like someone provided) then we wouldn't come off this way. A background provided is always welcome via first post

Is it even possible to do such thing though? won't sega send boogeyman to halt entire event because it's against their will?