Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    On VH, blasting every single enemies without breaking sweat but that's probably because of early high-rarity pets(?).
    Enemies are far too fragile on any difficulty below XH (at least when it comes to arks quests and free fields).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Your guide is just a guide. I was asking on Subclasses because I am being shown in-game how a Summoner/Force is hitting for 400K with my own eyes. In fact....

...your guide says "pick a subclass" with opinions on them.

I am more curious to the experience people have had with the subclasses and wondering which way I should go, which is why I started this thread to begin with.

One Question....many answers...
    I can see Su/Fo doing quite a bit with of course certain element trees with of course 200 Tech mags.
    I've done around 280k on my Level 60 Su/Fo that has a Fo tree set up for it and she also has a 200 Tech mag while she has no other mag so she does poorly as a Su/Fi

While my main 75/75 Su/Fi with a max level Pet and a lot of stats capped doing around 360k without a decent tree.

So I'm not sure.

Actually, I do think Su will become a statwise subs.

Killing all aspects of pet skills, should have enough for all stat up skill and massive automate. and that 200 def kinda meant something.

As final.... the one that post a 75hu/51su puts it, its tough thing to crack, and... not so dmgless.

I would like to see someone going in that 10 stage extreme using su as sub though.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I can see Su/Fo doing quite a bit with of course certain element trees with of course 200 Tech mags.
    I've done around 280k on my Level 60 Su/Fo that has a Fo tree set up for it and she also has a 200 Tech mag while she has no other mag so she does poorly as a Su/Fi

While my main 75/75 Su/Fi with a max level Pet and a lot of stats capped doing around 360k without a decent tree.

So I'm not sure.
    what do you mean by "certain element trees"? even if the elemental masteries work, they would only affect the added elemental attribute portion calculated strictly from pet's base atk, so if a 13* pet caps out at let's say, 1600 atk, you'd get additional 900 elemental atk on it and the 40% from two maxed masteries would affect only that 900 elemental atk, that's poop
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Ok, I will be going with two subclasses....

Initially I will work on Braver and Force.
    However, I am going to work on pure T-ATK and use the skill to switch between Attack-Types.

I am doing braver first to be on the safe side.

The reason I am not doing Fighter is because Fighter/Techer is my main and I want to do something new for me. On Keilyn I have Fighter, Techer, and Bouncer at 75, Force at 70. I want to use my other characters (I have five characters) to actually level the classes to have them at 75/75 and ready to go.

Thank you for the answers...

Keep on posting more because I like the discussion between actual subclasses on summoner apart from the old thread of "what do you think of summoner" type thing.

Consider this + the guide and experimentation my L2P experience with Summoner.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Personally, I'd play it straight and go with TE so you have decent support while your pet wrecks things.

Is TE good on this?

I have the Armor that drops from Tagami..was lucky to get a set as a drop. I ran Nab II VH. All I did was raise up a 12* 10% light Trim. Just started on braver subclass and got it to 25. Cleared that thing in 5 - 6 minutes. Summoner is insane as a class if one simply gets a 12* or 13* egg to start.......and im only level 47...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

It's mostly just between SuBr (damage from Attack Advance / Stances) and SuTe (EWH / Extra PP / Territory Burst).

No reason to SuFo, by the way.

Do stances really have an effect on pet damage? I was under the impression the pet was technically a separate entity than your character for buff/debuff and damage calculation purposes.

Brave and Wise definitely affect pet damage.