Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stances affect pet damage. Weak Stance helps out a lot....

16 hours so far as a Summoner on the new characater. Have met some ok people in-game....but my god!!! nearly level 49. ....and I think 1 - 2 hours was in watching cut-scenes. Though my favorite so far in the new class was going from level 30 to 40 (and dealing wtih EXP FULL) in 38 minutes.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

If you're going to be using a Sari, Fighter works well, as the enemies will pretty much always be facing you for Brave Stance due to it staying near you instead of by the enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Hunter. Combine your invincible guard stance/flash guard/automate/massive hu/iron will with god sent HP listlate, deermaster and all defense up. No more fear to answer that annoying phone call during heat of a fight, you just cannot die!

Highly recommend for advanced leecherplayer
    If i'm not wrong, the pet don't take advantage of player HP, at all.
    Last edited by Arzon; Feb 4, 2016 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    Do stances really have an effect on pet damage? I was under the impression the pet was technically a separate entity than your character for buff/debuff and damage calculation purposes.
    IIRC, the only stance that doesn't affect pets is fury stance. It only boosts striking and shooting type damage while pets do neither.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Your guide is just a guide.
    I linked it because you said you were clueless so it sounded like you needed a place to start and there's a high possibility you didn't notice the guide because a lot of people don't know there's a guides section.

Anyway, I didn't know that was what you wanted, so never mind.
    If you're wondering about my personal opinion, I've only really tried Fi Brave Stance and Br Average Stance subs so far. They both seemed fine.
    With Fi/Br sub, my rarity 9 Torimu Stab hits for about 14-18k on stuff like Goldradas. If I have buffs and hit weak point, I think it hits for about 50k.

I tried Te sub briefly, but not long enough to form an opinion.
    As Z-0 said, as far as I know there's no reason to go Fo sub. You should be able to pull huge numbers on Summoner regardless of sub, and depending on the situation.
    I've hit 500k to 999k+ with Torimu Spiral a bunch of times, but I'm sure that's nothing special.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Feb 4, 2016 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    With Fi/Br sub, my rarity 9 Torimu Stab hits for about 14-18k on stuff like Goldradas. If I have buffs and hit weak point, I think it hits for about 50k.
    I did 69k too with stabs and 50 element (no parfait), Braver Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    IIRC, the only stance that doesn't affect pets is fury stance. It only boosts striking and shooting type damage while pets do neither.
    Even if it did, you should never sub HU with SU. Simply because HU's skills rely a lot on JAs.

depends on pet i think
    i play with /TE on Sari , like it a lot
    teammate plays /FI with Wanda and has great results
    not sure about Torim tho , /BR i guess ?

Has someone already tested the dmg of a Su/Bo? And especially if fields, Shifta Bost and Deband PP Restore work with pets?

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    Has someone already tested the dmg of a Su/Bo? And especially if fields, Shifta Bost and Deband PP Restore work with pets?
    Shifta air supposedly works, I have no idea what else does though. They get the effect from fields, but I don't know if it actually does anything.

Su/Bo is only any good in stuff like TD though.