Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

http://www.cd-rw.org/news/archive/3075.cfm
    this is true and have backed it with my resorses from microsoft they are putting the smack down on Mods for one they are banning anyone with a mod from Xbox live so no more pso cheaters no mod chip no hacks?so if you got a mod chip dont be suprised to find your xbox live disconeted left and right i wasnt told when they are taking this action but soon and xbox will be mostl likly online hack free

Overstater of the obvious...

Wow, that was fast... know whats gonna be faster? The amount of people who recreate these mod chips just to keep the hacking going... let's face it, psox is hacked, and will be hacked...

Belmont, in the moaners thread you said that you didn't believe people were duping and that anyone who did was a n00b... now you are saying thank god that MS is cracking down on something you don't even believe is happening.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kthak on 2003-04-25 20:23 ]</font>

Ok i understands you guys dont get the whole picture according to mircosoft any xbox with a mod in it will not be able to use xbox live and dont be naive they can detect if it has a mod and also so far out of the 300+ people i have asked no one has seen any signs of hacking so dont be so naive

oh and to answer the 2nd question i dont believe its happening why drrr there not allowing mod chips to be used online and yes your comment made you sound like a complete n00b cause have you seen these hacks no you hearing whats called a rumor dont spread stuff you dont know about if i dint have full proof from MS i wouldnt have posted this.

Veteran Fighter

hacking has definately happened, but Malcom X has supposedly already been banned, and I've not heard of anyone else doing it yet. Face it, it's not every jerkoff in the US who A) has two xboxes, one to hack with, one to go online with, and B) wants to keep spending 50 bucks on new XBL accounts.

All I have to say is look on the cmgsccc.com forums, or perhaps would you like to see a Yas 9000 with 90% dark?

It's happening.

please so far i'll i have heard it on the forums OH GMY GOD Hacks i know this guy..gee i wonder if all you naive 12 year kids get i want in 26+ loobys and asked 100's of people if any hack sites and none!

fools.....12 yr n00bs

Junkie of all things Castlevania.

You make the name Belmont look bad...

btw... you can hack PSOX without a modchip... and no it doesn't require a cheat device like an Action Replay...

also... MS cracking down on modchip owners and banning them from XBox Live... where have you been since Live came out... they have been doing that since day one.

dont be two-faced... if you say that you dont believe something in one thread dont jump to another thread and act like your word is GOD saying that you are glad MS is doing something against what you dont even believe is happening.... you make yourself look very bad when you do this...

this topic has already been discussed in various other threads... junk threads are junk threads.
    I am done...

on hacking pso without a modchip:
    this requires physically taking your hard drive out of your xbox and installing it in your computer. of course, your computer won't be able to just read it, you'll have to crack the 2056-bit encryption on it first, then hex-edit your save. Not exactly easy stuff, right?