Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How is the new LQ?

I haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet but what has been everyone's experience with it so far? Is the badge acquisition rate decent enough so that I can actually farm Caligula stones from Xie's shop?

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Badge farm is decent but what honestly ruins this quest for me is the god damn teleporter at the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

LQ is easy; typical mindless killings.

About the exchange rate for Caligula Stones, it's 20 Gold Badges for one. I don't think the exchange rate for it is THAT bad IMO.

Edit:

Agreed; that teleporter has to go.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Feb 10, 2016 at 08:00 PM.

I wish it dropped something other then Slave weapons.

Falz Angel is supposedly scripted to only drop on-class items, which would be nice if they weren't one of the worst 13* available. It is nice that he drops 13* pets, though.

whats wrong with the teleporter? stops the join in progress crap when mpa is near clear then you get left alone and the lq is semi consistent as well

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Badge farm is decent but what honestly ruins this quest for me is the god damn teleporter at the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    LQ is easy; typical mindless killings.

About the exchange rate for Caligula Stones, it's 20 Gold Badges for one. I don't think the exchange rate for it is THAT bad IMO.

Edit:

Agreed; that teleporter has to go.
    The teleporter is there to enforce MPA-wide quest point to allow fixed boss spawn like 100% Diabo at the end of Chocolate EQ.

Been playing on SH as i leveling my alt, it's pretty great EXP-wise.
    I got like 1 *10 per run too, maybe the rare drop rate are higher on XH(?).
    Badge reward seems to be fairly decent too, and there's no shitty bronze this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    whats wrong with the teleporter? stops the join in progress crap when mpa is near clear then you get left alone and the lq is semi consistent as well
    I personally think it's great and right thing to add, since it can prevent one from being left behind and sitting with 3/12 for the next 5 mins or so.
    It seems that SEGA are also using the point system to make falz code being semi-guaranteed, making it gated prevent people from abusing it.
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 10, 2016 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    The teleporter is there to enforce MPA-wide quest point to allow fixed boss spawn like 100% Diabo at the end of Chocolate EQ.
    cant you just counter this by having someone go solo party and not enter the quest?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    cant you just counter this by having someone go solo party and not enter the quest?
    Points are MPA-wide, they will still going up and end the quest in C rank if you camp up on the campship.

The LQ's nice. Good exp payout, decent meseta gain, okay...ish medal drop rate.
    And it's kind of encourage the MPA to not stray around and just stick with the crowd.

On a side ote, the medal exchange shop are kinda pricey for those camos, and the ability to get parfait and various valuable stones are always welcomed. Well, anything that reduce the grind are always a plus in my book. Too bad it's only until next month..
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"