Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default easy way to apply translations without using tweaker?

can anyone explain for beginner easy way to add translations without using tweaker

The easy way is tweaker, the complicated way is googling for psumods.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    cant use tweaker tried too today reinsitalled the game and tweaker several times it kept crashing after using new method update

What i did was, install english patches thru tweaker, then used the .bat method. Works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    complicated?
    download an archive, then extract it to pso2/win32 folder (prolly dif folder for 64 bit)
    done

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    complicated?
    download an archive, then extract it to pso2/win32 folder (prolly dif folder for 64 bit)
    done
    granted, it's still more complicated than clicking a button (by comparison)... but yeah this method is still really easy
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

Iirc, it's complicated now due to the vanilla launcher will always redownload original JP files if you apply EN patch(es) the copy-paste-without-using-Tweaker method.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Iirc, it's complicated now due to the vanilla launcher will always redownload original JP files if you apply EN patch(es) the copy-paste-without-using-Tweaker method.
    I just checked the PSUMods English Patch forum, and thread-starter Agrajag still posts information that pertains to the patches. He/she even managed to translate select portions of Episode IV, in addition to the menus for Summoners.

Nevertheless, I was hoping that I'll be able to "copy & paste" the files into the Win32 folder. But if you saying that the stock launcher still replaces the original Japanese files over the English files, then that's truly disappointing to hear. I suppose I'll have to patiently wait until Agrajab finds a way to overcome that security measure.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    I just checked the PSUMods English Patch forum, and thread-starter Agrajag still posts information that pertains to the patches. He/she even managed to translate select portions of Episode IV, in addition to the menus for Summoners.

Nevertheless, I was hoping that I'll be able to "copy & paste" the files into the Win32 folder. But if you saying that the stock launcher still replaces the original Japanese files over the English files, then that's truly disappointing to hear. I suppose I'll have to patiently wait until Agrajab finds a way to overcome that security measure.
    FYI - Agrajag and his staff (Mewn, EspioKaos...) are the people behind the english patch, the tweaker is directly using Agrajag's .rar files to patch the game (minus items and story translation).

Like said in this thread. Copy the files, then start the game directly through pso2.exe:
    Code:
    SET -pso2=+0x01e3f1e9
    start pso2.exe +0x33aca2b9 -pso2
    It should do the trick.

There was a time before the Tweaker...

For those of us that remember, basically there was a batch of files you just pasted in to the win folder in your PSO2 directory.

You just need to acquire those download batches which you can find at an updated post at PSU mods.