Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Normally, I'd say something along the lines of "Come on down to my ship if you're willing to start over," but my team's been a bit inactive lately, myself included, because of life getting in the way and people getting bored of the current state of the game.
    From ship 1 with love!

Most players, when first starting out the game, have no inhibitions throwing friend requests around to people they meet for the first time, and some of these friendships stick. There comes a point though when you start to get self-conscious and it feels awkward throwing a random friend request to strangers.

If you've built up a network by that time, congratulations. If not, you need to do some networking the good old way through mutual acquaintances.

Hi :3 Looks like we're in a similar timezone. My player name is in my sig so feel free to add me. There's also places like Tai's and Zyn's Discord if you're looking for places to chat. Just PM me for an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Hi :3 Looks like we're in a similar timezone. My player name is in my sig so feel free to add me. There's also places like Tai's and Zyn's Discord if you're looking for places to chat. Just PM me for an invite.
    Will do~
    I won't be able to get online until the weekend, but I'll send an add as soon as I'm able. :3
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    Most players, when first starting out the game, have no inhibitions throwing friend requests around to people they meet for the first time, and some of these friendships stick. There comes a point though when you start to get self-conscious and it feels awkward throwing a random friend request to strangers.

If you've built up a network by that time, congratulations. If not, you need to do some networking the good old way through mutual acquaintances.
    pretty much this.. shit i even find it hard to send requests to teammates i actually like let alone someone i just met or played with or talked to for a small bit

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I honestly wish more people would get along. I know the me from, like, two years ago, would spit in my face and call me gay for suggesting that, but it's true.

I used to hate just about everyone on this site (and all over the internet) for some reason or another, but now I really just want to be friends with everyone. There's no reason to be mean to people; I've learned that over the past year or so. There's no time for the pettiness and silliness l used to employ.

I need a larger pool of PSO2 buddies anyway now that I'm (trying) to play again, so anyone feel free to ask.
    Seems like I'm not the only one coming back into the fray. I'm on every so often these days, its just school and work can make it hard sometimes. That being said, still would love to play with actual friends.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Ooh another Australian, how exciting

My in-game user thingy is Brian May (I made my user ID correctly in the closed beta and the open beta, but nooo, I had to guess I was putting in a secret question answer for the real deal), feel free to give me a yell sometime- and that goes for any of you.

I tend to play quite a bit, but in relatively short bursts. I'll be online in about an hour from now when I get off work, for about an hour. Will most likely be on Tian or Brick.

I am open to being friends with anyone in ship 02, so as long as its not "Friendship by association" as I like to actually get to know people. I am in my 30s and prefer people who are not too gung-ho about being elitist pricks.

If I wanted to make the BEST BUILD in the game...its as easy as just cloning what I see everywhere, but I try to see what I can get away with. Like the fashion, the peculiar, and sometimes... I just admire the bullshit some classes have. ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Those of you worried about speaking because of getting a "random" 816 error?

Stop it.

You aren't going to get banned for speaking English, and anyone who has told you they have, or anyone you think was, wasn't. That would put bilinguals in a pretty awkward spot. Many Japanese citizens aren't even Japanese or don't speak Japanese as a primarily language, it's the same as america. Japan isn't a massive melting pot on america's level, but there is still plenty of variety. What you're assuming here is on the same level of if an american MMO publisher decided to ban anyone who spoke Spanish. How do you think that would work out? You think that they'd assume because they speak a different language they aren't a national?

No, they don't make stupid idiotic assumptions like that because it's illogical.

You aren't going to get banned for speaking English. That'd put people like me in a weird spot, for example, I play with and primarily speak to English speaking players, but I live in Japan, pay my taxes and have no illegitimate information within my account. It's all real.

Don't believe stupid things.

I'm willing to add and play with anyone. Been playing with a friend I joined the game with. I live in the US but on early in the afternoon. Can't do endgame yet but willing to play with or talk to anyone. Username is same as here, char is Anri.