Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    Is DB the weapon from the enemies in the level before Dark Falz in PSO? (Think they were delsabans?)
    No, the DB is the DB's Saber from PSO.

The enemies you're thinking about are Delsabers, and if you get one to drop its right arm you can turn it into the Delsaber's Buster (which has initials D.B., but shouldn't be confused with DB's Saber). The left arm could be turned into a Shield of Delsaber.

Since it's a sword and shield set, it would have made way more sense to have Delsaber gear as katana camo! DB's should have been a gunslash or a double like the Red Saber is.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

On topic: Grinded hard and got my Red Saber the first day. Have been slacking off ever since.

I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Aiming for Flowen's Sword and Red Saber. Only 127 gold badges but i get tired easy of doing the same LQ over and over. I'll take it with calm

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    No, the DB is the DB's Saber from PSO.

The enemies you're thinking about are Delsabers, and if you get one to drop its right arm you can turn it into the Delsaber's Buster (which has initials D.B., but shouldn't be confused with DB's Saber). The left arm could be turned into a Shield of Delsaber.

Since it's a sword and shield set, it would have made way more sense to have Delsaber gear as katana camo! DB's should have been a gunslash or a double like the Red Saber is.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

On topic: Grinded hard and got my Red Saber the first day. Have been slacking off ever since.

Stat bonus if you equip both the shield and saber.

Going pretty good for me, don't have a count of how many I have but I've been spamming the LQ constantly. Been good for EXP, Bingo, and badges.

I think sega done goofed by inventing a gunslash rather than a saber/handgun combo.

I've been leveling Su with it. Got it to 68 atm.

Got 4 of those parfaits so far. Need 2 more.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I got just north of above 400. Haven't had much time to farm. What with a 5 day work week, being sick, and an annoying massive on/off toothache causing me to lose sleep..

Someone knows about more leaked camos in the future? because I want a camo for my rifle but mostly all suck.

wait for sega to make lk38 assuming it's introduced in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    Someone knows about more leaked camos in the future? because I want a camo for my rifle but mostly all suck.
    These are the rifle-usable camos from Ep.4's initial small icons; the one's outlined in red are the only ones not released yet (forgive the rough editing), and even then there is no guarantee that they will be considering there are countless weapons and camos that have had small icons for ages that haven't seen the light of day.
    Spoiler!

Lk38 is indeed here, lots of new weapon icons were datamined with EP4 update, but it'll be a launcher and not a camo. It's just under Red scorpio icon

Spoiler!

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA