A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default Black Screen everytime I launch PSO2 using Tweaker

Before anyone points me to a thread that addresses this issue, I have looked at a lot of them and nothing is working and its driving me nuts. I decided to start playing again yesterday and it worked without any problems with Tweaker. Today, before I started up PSO2, i wanted to see if I could get my PS4 controller to work with PSO2 so I downloaded something called DS4Tools along with VJoystick or some crap and I tried messing around with and downloading certain drivers. I wanted to see if it took affect so I went into Tweaker, launched PSO2 with the regular Gams Guard error that always pops up. Once it launches...bam...black screen....everytime now. I literally tried everything, going to Tweaker and choosing the following in the Troubleshooting section:

Check for Files
    Fix Game Guard Errors
    Fix PSO2.exe
    Fix PSO2 permission
    Reinstalling both English and Large Files Patch
    Deleting Tweaker and adding a new one from Arks Layer
    Uninstalling those drivers that were meant for the PS4 controller
    Turning off my Firewalls (even though they were disabled from the start and I dont have any anti virus programs and if I did then PSO2 wouldnt of worked fine last night unlike now)

Literally, NOTHING IS WORKING AND I DONT KNOW IF ITS SOMETHING I DID CAUSE YESTERDAY IT WASNT DOING THIS AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS I WANNA PLAY DAMMIT. Whats also pissing me off is that when I restart my PC, the game launches and I get to the title screen, and im like "THANK YOU" but uh oh, now my 360 controller isnt working for PSO2..FUCK!" So i exit the game, and try Tweaker again...and black screen. Seriously, what on earth is going on here?! Someone please help me I beg you!
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Feb 17, 2016 at 12:11 AM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

The game has been on maintenance since 9AM PST this morning; it is scheduled for another 2.5 hours. Trying to launch the game when it is down can cause some pretty fucky things. Try again when the servers are back up.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 17, 2016 at 12:40 AM.

Oooh so its under maintenance? I was not aware of that. Funny cause u said its been under maintenance since 9 and I literally got off an hour before lmao but im glad that its not my PC. Thank u so much dude im really relieved
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Feb 17, 2016 at 12:53 AM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Yes, it could just be because of maintenance, but there is a chance that GG is flagging one of the programs or drivers you installed. At this point, it's just a game of wait-and-see until the servers are back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I wouldn't celebrate just yet. Yes, it could just be because of maintenance, but there is a chance that GG is flagging one of the programs or drivers you installed. At this point, it's just a game of wait-and-see until the servers are back up.
    Servers are back up now and i tried it and it worked. However, i had to exit the game for a sec to check something and now Tweaker is giving me the black screen once again with the blue circle spinning around acting like its doing something yet its not....omg

Edit: selected "Fix Gameguard Error" and now its working again. Gameguard always gives me the error tho after everytime I fix it. For example, when i launch PSO2 it doesnt give me the error anymore. However, when i exit PSO2, it starts doing it again when i launch PSO2 again and its very annoying and im not sure if this is what causes the black screens
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Feb 17, 2016 at 03:08 AM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2