A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default Why Wont PSO2 recognize my SEGA ID

I recently cleaned out my entire PC and installed Windows 10 and I just downloaded PSO2 back onto it (Tweaker, everything). When I try to log in, it gives me the error 602 message which means my username does not exist, which is BS cause Im 100% sure thats the same email I used to log in normally into PSO2 before I cleaned out my PC. I tried going onto one of the websites and seeing if I can get a re-confirmation email with my SEGA ID username since I know my password is right, but ofc I'm having trouble with the image authentication part even with this link I used to help me:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

It was telling me that the image authentcation kanji I put in did not match the image captcha or w/e so I had to try multiple times. Once I finally got it (i assumed) it took me to a screen where it said error 2004 -______-

I tried looking through my email but can't find my original confirmation email all the way back from when I first signed up. So am I screwed basically? lmao
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Is your ID in lowercase when you put it in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Is your ID in lowercase when you put it in the game?
    Yeah it was last time i checked. I may be doing something wrong but when it asks for ur SEGA ID on PSO2 it means ur regular email right? If thats the case then yeah im using my email address and i could of sworn it was that before i cleaned out my PC
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    Yeah it was last time i checked. I may be doing something wrong but when it asks for ur SEGA ID on PSO2 it means ur regular email right? If thats the case then yeah im using my email address and i could of sworn it was that before i cleaned out my PC
    No, it's asking for your SEGA ID username, not the associated e-mail address.

Ah, then i must of forgot it then but i could of sworn it was the same name as my email address lol. Anyway for me to find out my SEGA ID or am i screwed? lol
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No, it's asking for your SEGA ID username, not the associated e-mail address.
    Okay I finally got passed the captcha part and I got the email sent to me...but NOW IM RUNNING INTO A NEW ERROR, WHICH IS ERROR 678 WHENEVER I TRY TO LOG IN TO A SHIP -____- I looked up that the error means I didnt accept the ToS so I went to the website where you accept it and now IM RUNNING INTO ANOTHER NEW PROBLEM:

Please ignore the blurriness but seriously what is going on here? Where is the Captcha Boss image?
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Feb 22, 2016 at 09:05 PM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2