A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default So was all my character data deleted?

I'm really sorry if im making a lot of threads, but ever since I did a factory reset on my PC and installed windows 10, getting back on PSO2 has become a nightmare. I had to go through a lot of hoops just to get a ToS confirmation cause for some reason PSO2 wasn't recognizing my log in, which is strange because I had no problem logging in before I cleaned out my PC, but now it has all of sudden. I had read that if you got error 602, you're ID does not exist which is strange cause I was pretty sure I was typing in the right SEGA ID and password so I had gone through a lot of websites translating stuff and at last I got PSO2 to recognize my account (was getting error 678 which caused even more frustrating)....but I am not sure it is my account because my characters are no where to be found and PSO2 is acting like I am a brand new player when I'm not. Is it possible that they got deleted? I honestly do not recall using a different email for my PSO2 account cause I checked my email and it dates back all the way to 2014 (even though I had originally registered back in 2012 but I could of deleted the emails or something). I did see something that said "Thank you for Registering for Phantasy Star Online 2, you can now log in and start the game" while I was trying to recover my SEGA ID, so i'm assuming I must of done something that cleared out all my character data?

Truthfully speaking, all I can remember are both my character names, the Ship I was on, the password for my correct SEGA ID, and thats it, but I doubt thats gonna get me anywhere :/
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; Feb 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

What are your character names, I can try to see if they still exist. I doubt you could have done anything to delete them outside of the game though.

If your character was created on clossed beta or prior that, character data not carried over to official release.
    Make sure that you logged in to the right ID/ship.
    You can check how many character on what ship, by going to chracter selection menu.

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

I fixed it hahaha i searched up Characters Name and found mine with the ID lol thank you so much guys!! ^_^
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2