Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MidCap View Post
    11 months without a new Ultimate area?
    There have been two Extra Hard areas since then. The game has been getting slower and slower with updates, but how is that one specific type of quest so important? Because the word also appeared in PSO?

An Episode that takes place on actual Earth that acknowledges the PSO universe is a video game and invalidates the entire PS Storyline back to PS1? Just to make a few bucks off of high school girls who like to play dress-up?
    Phantasy Star, PSO, PSU and PSO2 all take place in completely different continuities only loosely connected by a non-canon sidequest in PSP2i and by equally non-canon cameo appearances of old characters during seasonal events in PSO2. Not only that, PSO2's Earth is in a yet another dimension itself, and the plots of both the game and the anime go from subtly hinting that PSO2 isn't just a game to outright denying it.

No level cap increase for a year and a half?
    Mostly done to prevent the power creep, I assume. Remember how increasing the level cap meant 5 meaningless levels, a bunch of throwaway skills along with a single good one for a class that was deemed to need a buff, disproportionately stronger enemies and a whole new tier of endgame gear that obsoleted your old one?

The only way to progress your gear is to collect hundreds and thousands of stones that are absurd in variety.
    The alternative always was and still is to cross your fingers and hope that it drops.

This thread is NOT a rant. It's legitimate discussion about content.

The mods always label anything that isn't 100% positive about PSO as a rant.

Here's to censorship! Nobody is going to read it down here, which is what they want.

Plenty of people have bitched and whined about the same thing as you, just because its your thread doesnt make any different from everyone else who has a problem with fhe game.

Im honestly fed up with ppl whining about the game, go move/visit Japan and show up at the Q&A's and voice your opinion to them in person if you want aomething done instead of complaining on a forum that thry dont bother coming to

Also mods here dont censor voices (from what ive seen) but they dont want to deal with a special snowflake whos thread will end up in flames like many others

Technically this does fall under censorship, since removing content deemed unsuitable is pretty much the word's definition.

It is a rant, though, so I don't know why he is so unhappy. He sure as fuck isn't discussing anything, which violates the original board's topicality.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeSenoue View Post
    Ah, good old elitism.
    I wish people would use that word correctly instead of being told your way isnt the best way therefore elitist, i dont agree with you "elitism", someone did the math right for stats "elitist", people want efficient run to get more rares "elitism" etc cancer you be, block 01 you stay

As good as the first PSO was (still is fun, actually) Sega hasn't learned how to replicate it because they're stuck on no endgame/drip feed content. Seriously, people love a primitive game that is 15 years old more. But the truth is, it really is better, including PSU, which had the potential but was trashed due to poor service.

Had the game(s) been complete, there wouldn't be much of a need for service. They're shooting themselves in the foot and will never learn their lesson until the company has a complete overhaul.

To be fair, with the current state of PSO2 (Phantasy Stone Online 2) I won't be thrilled when Ultimate Amduskia is out (since it would almost probably add more stone to the already big-list of stones). You've even said it yourself regarding the stones.

As of story, well Earth already exist even in the older PS titles (PS0, PS2). Not really a surprise if Earth's gonna pop out at some point tbh. And unless you didn't touch the new story mode and watching the anime at the same time, it's easy to reach the same conclusion as yours. People who do are slowly getting clues that SEGA did not pull a Star Ocean 3 on its playerbase.

As for the phone app, well it provide an easy way to obtain AC, so eh. And the app is useful to some extend.

There's no denying that SEGA kinda failed in bringing the old charm. But, there's no denying that current PSO2 is working perfectly for SEGA, financial-wise. Not to add they could made foreign people go out of their way to play this game :v
    And, is 'bringing back the old charm' the sole reason SEGA created PSO2?
    Last edited by Zeroem; Feb 23, 2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: typos and grammar
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Is this another ragequit thread or what? is there going to be a final explosion giveaway?

Why would you want new UQ when everyone will only play it for like 2 week and leaving anyway.
    There's just already too much *13, the only appeal of UQ now are the frequency of anga spawn, well this alone won't hold that much though.

I kinda agree with level cap being stuck, it's been awhile but i think it's more that they want to hold it so newcomers from PS4 and anime able to catch up to relevant contents, maybe it's about time.

*insert mandatory "You play PSO2 for it's plot? lol"*

The stone trading system are, eh.
    It give everyone a chance to not being complete shitter, i think it's good.
    Maybe you just pissed off by the number of stones required? If so, would you imagine the number of EQs you need to run if there's no stone trading system? It'll be same shit, and there's still no guarantee about you getting what you want.
    Stone collecting make your progress more tangible, though the amount of work required are sort of stupid for certain weapons, it's free to play game after all where they expect you to spend your time in this game.
    Well, at least there'll be no "there's no *13 wielder in this MPA? im leaving k thx".
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 23, 2016 at 09:07 PM.

This thread is NOT a rant. It's legitimate discussion about content.

The mods always label anything that isn't 100% positive about PSO as a rant.

Here's to censorship! Nobody is going to read it down here, which is what they want.
    Why do you guys before leaving the game have to always leave a flaming letter about PSO2?

Is your life so worthless you have to have your voice heard on the internet so you can think your making a difference???

Just leave the game if you dont like it and go play Black Desert or FF14 or Blade and Soul there tons of games out there but dont come to the forum unless you point out valid arguments for a discussion thats not just the usual pso1 is better than pso2 bullcrap.
    Last edited by sesiom000; Feb 23, 2016 at 09:19 PM.