Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    After reading this thread I'm glad to play on a chill as fuck ship where leaving MPAs barely happens. It's still an occasional thing but usually due to bad/no WB on maggy or too many people using shitty 7* (uncrafted) units or ungrinded weapons - in other words actual incompetence as opposed to just perceived unoptimal/"weak" classes.
    Based off what Taiga said in the first post, the real reason people are leaving is because they can't actually CHECK if the person has good pets or whatever, and I guess they don't want to take any chances. I don't think it's just because the class is "weak", unless people are also leaving parties because of Hunter mains and JB Bouncers.

I haven't noticed this behavior on ship 6 at all, thankfully.

Incidentally, said ship has the smallest 2chan list of lazy/bad players out of all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I haven't noticed this behavior on ship 6 at all, thankfully.

Incidentally, said ship has the smallest 2chan list of lazy/bad players out of all of them.
    I want you to keep spreading this information so I can laugh when all the big headed people go to ship 6 and effectively make it worse because they weren't actually all that.

Summoner pets count as enemies toward the spawn limit according to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Summoner pets count as enemies toward the spawn limit according to this.
    This isn't confirmed.
    I read the entire thread before, and according to post 10, NPCs will react to Pets making them qualfied to be "enemies", and downtime for Rodos also seemed to be reduced making them qualified as "NPC".
    But if all of these are true, then AD burst isn't even possible when you are solo-ing with Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Based off what Taiga said in the first post, the real reason people are leaving is because they can't actually CHECK if the person has good pets or whatever, and I guess they don't want to take any chances. I don't think it's just because the class is "weak", unless people are also leaving parties because of Hunter mains and JB Bouncers.
    Yeah, but this is when people should exercise some patience or goodwill, and not leave unless they see the summoners dealing shit damage.

Or at least judge the actually visible su equipment. If the units they have are decent and well affixed then the pet will probably be good too.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Never seen people leave due to hunter main or JB bouncers.

i dont want to say tryhards ahoy; but this is perhaps taking the game a tad bit too far.

that also sounds odd coming out of my mouth considering i'm a competitive gamer who plays in tourneys for other games but this is a PvE MMO that's essentially free. It's not like they're trying to qualify for ARKS GP or anything either. it just feels a tad bit excessive to jump ship so often and frequently because of too many unknown variables. but maybe im just used to getting the short end of the stick too often to actually care enough to do this shit.

im not a bad SU player but i guess no one can know this if they cant check my pet stats kek
    Last edited by GHNeko; Feb 23, 2016 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    This isn't confirmed.
    I read the entire thread before, and according to post 10, NPCs will react to Pets making them qualfied to be "enemies", and downtime for Rodos also seemed to be reduced making them qualified as "NPC".
    But if all of these are true, then AD burst isn't even possible when you are solo-ing with Summoner.
    What's an AD Burst? Just asking because I've had solo PSE bursts in AQs as a summoner with a summoner npc partner.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Yeah, but this is when people should exercise some patience or goodwill, and not leave unless they see the summoners dealing shit damage.

Or at least judge the actually visible su equipment. If the units they have are decent and well affixed then the pet will probably be good too.
    People should exercise patience all the time. I'm not that patient myself though, so eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Never seen people leave due to hunter main or JB bouncers.
    My point exactly. :U A lack of WB or general disorganization with how it's applied are the main reasons I see people leave.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    i dont want to say tryhards ahoy; but this is perhaps taking the game a tad bit too far.

that also sounds odd coming out of my mouth considering i'm a competitive gamer who plays in tourneys for other games but this is a PvE MMO that's essentially free. It's not like they're trying to qualify for ARKS GP or anything either. it just feels a tad bit excessive to jump ship so often and frequently because of too many unknown variables. but maybe im just used to getting the short end of the stick too often to actually care enough to do this shit.

im not a bad SU player but i guess no one can know this if they cant check my pet stats kek
    To be fair, some people actually want to get a lot of runs in. It's less about competing and making the most of the limited window EQs are up. Why do you think people complain about a bad magatsu run and barely ever did about bad AQ, XQs, or TAs, even when they were relevant content? Which brings me back to pointing out that the EQ system makes everyone hat each other, starts wars, and gives drugs to kids.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Feb 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM.

I can't think of a good place for JB bouncers but I guess Hunter does sort of OK as long as it has an Ideal Partizan for the boss EGs and such.

I wouldn't go dropping a party for them. I'd drop if I didn't see a WB on Magatsu that's about it. I would be concerned if I saw a large number of Summoners in the boss EQs, mind...