Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Finding 10*+ trim eggs is about as easy as studying gravity waves.
    Which ship do you play on ? Im sure we could do some XHAQ for torims, Angel can drop 13* there.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    ...also I don't use WANDA...to me the dog isn't every good compared to the other two.
    Quote Originally Posted by toragyo View Post
    Wanda is decent.
    Wanda starts to shine when you get to the point where Torim can't face roll everything before you run out of PP.

What makes SUMMONER overpowered is that from Level 1, a player can have a 13* pet from the start...this throws any kind of thinking out of the room and while a player mirage steps out the way, he or she can simply right click and kill everything in the area..

Vopar Facillity EQ drops the 12* Trim egg

but even if you run with 10* eggs....
    you can annihilate everything with ease at least until SH, where SH is an introduction to things catching up, but not quite...

...also I don't use WANDA...to me the dog isn't every good compared to the other two.
    I see, that's where Trim's 12*is. I have just gotten a 13* dog and have only 10* trim and Sari. I agree with him that the 12/13* pets are pretty hard to get. I mustadmit the Dog is great for mobs though. If only techs casted form the pallete would appear from the pet themselves. >.>; *sound sa little overpowered though lol*

What makes SUMMONER overpowered is that from Level 1, a player can have a 13* pet from the start...this throws any kind of thinking out of the room and while a player mirage steps out the way, he or she can simply right click and kill everything in the area..

Vopar Facillity EQ drops the 12* Trim egg

but even if you run with 10* eggs....
    you can annihilate everything with ease at least until SH, where SH is an introduction to things catching up, but not quite...

Like I stated before, not a big fan of Su, but I have to admit the easiness of capping this class after doing all 8 others before that. Putting aside the fact that I went to Lv50 on day one using EXP tickets, getting to 75 was easy all while taking my time. Like you, I gave very little focus on candy boxes, using mainly PP candy sticks. What really helped was the fact that I went with elemental weaknesses on the Tree, having 6 birds with different elements and using Te as my sub for boosting and elemental weakness.

Most bosses didn't stand a chance, but mind you, I only went as for as SH, XH could have been a all new ball game.

I don't see the problem with ppl using Su in EQ like TD, seasonal, etc. But magatsu and PD are those that shouldn't be used in. Last magatsu of this week i had to pug or miss out on 120 cubes. Was greeted with 4 Su in mpa but I did not leave. Not surprised they all got carried by taking the last 4 places in all 4 runs(using act). It was literally like playing 8/12 with 4 npc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    I don't see the problem with ppl using Su in EQ like TD
    Everything is wrong with it considering people can't properly kill things right with Pets there, sure they draw aggro but you aren't helping if you can't kill them quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Everything is wrong with it considering people can't properly kill things right with Pets there, sure they draw aggro but you aren't helping if you can't kill them quick enough
    Exactly. Not to mention SUs in XH not properly fighting can cost the whole MPA a good rank and clear.

Poor Pietro, he must be crying on the corner somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Exactly. Not to mention SUs in XH not properly fighting can cost the whole MPA a good rank and clear.
    So does any other class.
    SU are indeed shitty on certain EQs though the damage they done to MPA could be varied on how hard they fucked up, every class can do stupid shit too.
    Now, if there's multiple or too much SU on the same MPA however...
    Last edited by wefwq; Feb 23, 2016 at 11:43 PM.

I'm curious as to what's considered a "good" killing speed for someone who's soloing a Goldrahda or a similarly beefy enemy.

Goldrahda take 5-15 seconds to kill with my Wanda. Depends rather heavily on how much they decide to jump around the place, and whether or not I can get a face break quickly.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Feb 23, 2016 at 11:53 PM.