Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

hm while 20% from perfect keeper would be good, pretty much any hit will knock you under 75% and disable the effect, for classes that are near 100% crit (so now even katana BR with all time katana gear activatable at any time) taking the ~15% guarantee at all time from FI critical might be better - that is if the max grind level of the ring provides same benefit as max SP of the skill.

On my FO/TE, I'm really pretty limited to L / Tech C Parrying, unless I want to start packing all-class weapons around (and I don't really).

Them right rings though, have a world of potential. An awful lot of tech-boosting rings there... I suppose I'm gonna need to see some percent boost rates before I make any calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    If the ring is equal to level 10 Critical Strike I will be utterly stunned.

Would be a pleasant surprise, though.

Of course, having the damage types split is still really unkind to GU. Go critical strike ranged and, oh, well, bye-bye Reverse Tap, it was nice knowing you.
    Gal/Tokyo TMG would also synergize well. As for Reverse Tap, that never did any damage anyway. I could see Gu/Hu not liking having to choose between Dead Approach (currently their strongest(?) CT option) and everything else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    Gal/Tokyo TMG would also synergize well. As for Reverse Tap, that never did any damage anyway. I could see Gu/Hu not liking having to choose between Dead Approach (currently their strongest(?) CT option) and everything else though.
    Rasahadis does thanks to the increased crit chance, but you still need to hit a weak spot with Walkure to see any increase in damage. Its synergy with Critical Strike isn't any different from what Orbit and Austere get. No matter how good the crit modifier is, R25 at best just tiny bit stronger than Austere with a disproportionately more annoying activation condition.

The synergy with the R25 is different from what Orbit and Austere get, but not from that side. I suppose what I am saying is that the weapon synergizes well with the ring rather than the other way around, as I find that weapon to be lacking overall.