Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Well they're doing everything to prevent themselves from raising the level cap.
    It's not worth it since everyone will just hit the cap again in under 48 hours anyway, gotta use longer stick for dem carrot.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Well they're doing everything to prevent themselves from raising the level cap.
    Was a reason ever given? IIRC, Lv200 was the cap in PSO, right? What's the problem with raising the cap by 5 levels or so. If their goal was to keep the cap down so as not to scare away new players who have to look at a mountain of levels to climb, they failed. You can't substitute levels with items, because now those same players are going to get to 75 then see the ever growing mountain of gear they need to get.

But now I think about it, that's 75 levels of time for them to fork over money to SEGA before they see they've been tricked. I guess from a grubby business standpoint it makes sense.

WHERE IS GUNSLASH BULLET KEEP????
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    I can see gu benefiting alot with this, gu/hu crit build could be a thing, and also, crit ring might also help SU/(BR/FI), with the crit damage parfait, gain alot more dmg, that's if pets are gonna be affected by the rings.
    Compared the numbers, and one thing I can say is: definitely not Gu/Hu. If the ring gives some crazy bonus of like +100% critical damage, Gu/Hu will outdamage Gu/Ra in unfavorable circumstances (that is, without Weak Hit), but the damage of Gu/Ra with Standing Snipe, Weak Hit and Zero Range Critical bonuses will rise so dramatically, I doubt Sega is dumb enough to allow it. At more realistic values of 1.1~1.2, Gu/Ra still outdoes Gu/Hu as normal, though Hunter at least catches up to Ranger with just Weak Hit and Moving Snipe.

Yeah although I like it, as I stopped completely playing in 2014 and I returned now in 2016, gearing my characters looks like a veeery long trip. All my 10* are now useless and I leveled up Craft just to use an extendend red weapon.

So, while I'm still trying to slowly catching up, the new rings will add a layer of distance between me and the endgame players.

I guess content is still content, and as long as I'm having fun, even though the endgame looks still very distant for me, I can't complain.

My only real complain about this game are EQs. I never liked them, even tho' I live in Japan I find their times inconvenient and with a job it's almost impossible to participate in them.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    So skill imitate ring can only be used by proper classes or the reverse? I cannot read moonrunes and Google crapslate gives something like "Fighter ony equipment not"
    They can't be used by the the classes from which the skill was taken. Whether or not that includes subclasses is ambiguous.

Darn, that means 90~100% crit chance as FI/HU is impossible then.
    Killing Bonus on melee classes or PPC on RA tho
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

From what I've read, 100% crit chance is just straight up impossible, since crit chance modifiers either give diminishing returns or just stop somewhere after the 90% mark. That's one of the reasons why critical builds are not advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    From what I've read, 100% crit chance is just straight up impossible, since crit chance modifiers either give diminishing returns or just stop somewhere after the 90% mark. That's one of the reasons why critical builds are not advised.
    100% crit is definitely possible on Fi/Bo, and was one of the parts of that class combo's gimmick.

There will be so many interesting new class combination to try with the addition of the skill rings if you think about it.