Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    The Sonic Arrow ring is unlikely to work with other sources of Guard Point, since automatically doing the PA would hurt things like Ignite Parrying. But the game refers to every instance of Guard Point as JG, so who knows.
    That depends. I am hoping it will just launch the projectile without any other effect on your animation. Phantom PA.

Would be pretty hilarious. Imagine if every hit of Charge Parrying launched a sonic arrow lol

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    That depends. I am hoping it will just launch the projectile without any other effect on your animation. Phantom PA.
    Would be amazing, but other Hunter rings say they make you perform a PA that isn't as easily launched as Sonic Arrow. ...From my hazy memory of playing Hunter at least. What do Rising Flag and Heavenly Fall do, again?

With all the buffs to Just Guard, what I'd want is an Old School Just Guard ring, that doesn't give you invincibility after successful guard, but lets you guard over and over, dealing JG damage, recovering PP, etc. Useless for meta, but I used to love that so much.

Rising Flag is kind of gut stab followed by diagonal slash and small shockwave. They could make shockwave or diagonal + shockwave into phantom PA. Heavenly Fall is grab enemy and then slam down. They could make the slam shockwave into phantom PA.

I don't think they are worth much if they aren't Phantom PAs. Long PAs after JG would just fuck up your gameplay too much. Imagine all those accidental Rising Flags when you just wanted to defend yourself and shoot a volg.

Blasphemous as it sounds, I'll probably go for R/Ele PP Restorate for Gunner.

Light TMGs work for most of the important content, and each Gunner normal attack hits 4-5 times so that's 12-15 more PP per left click.

DB Snatch feels like Sega saying "from the people who brought you One More Jump, comes a new tweak for Bouncers that pushes stupidity to even greater limits!"

In a 2D Relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Would be pretty hilarious. Imagine if every hit of Charge Parrying launched a sonic arrow lol
    I don't think the JG will work with Charge/Ignite Parrying, only with the Shift Action JG similar to Katana Gear.

Would be awesome if it did though. I'd switch to Sword Main immediately if they allowed Sonic Arrow JG with Charge Parry

Yeah it's very unlikely to happen, I'm just laughing at the idea of it.

Ring that removes the first 2 slash of Over end please.
    Spoiler!

Are those skills at lvl 10? Force with killing bonus sounds really OP.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Ring that removes the first 2 slash of Over end please.
    As a part of PSZ collab, along with a ring that turns gunblade into a shotgun.