Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Default Question about purchasing Webmoney from Arks-Layer

About a week or two ago i had purchased 2000 WB (Webmoney) so i could use that to purchase some AC (Arks Cash) and the email told me that they had ran out of 2000 AC and would let me know when they get more. I still have yet to recieve an email giving me the code for the AC and this is my first time purchasing Webmoney for Arks Cash since i now have my own debit card lol I tried contacting AIDA on skype and he hasnt replied yet. Any help cause it feels like i just got scammed lol
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post
    About a week or two ago i had purchased 2000 WB (Webmoney) so i could use that to purchase some AC (Arks Cash) and the email told me that they had ran out of 2000 AC and would let me know when they get more. I still have yet to recieve an email giving me the code for the AC and this is my first time purchasing Webmoney for Arks Cash since i now have my own debit card lol I tried contacting AIDA on skype and he hasnt replied yet. Any help cause it feels like i just got scammed lol
    You basically did, rip

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGunz2345 View Post

It can take a really long time until you get your code, as far as I know they only have like 1 guy that can buy the codes in JP so if he got better stuff to do it'll take a while.
    I think nearly everyone who purchased from Arks Layer got their codes though.
    However, if you want some quick AC, you should try using PSO2es.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Basically, Arks-Layer has been super slow since AIDA got a full time job. If you paid with PayPal, and you feel that you are not receiving the Webmoney code within a reasonable amount of time or as advertised, and the seller is not responding to e-mails, you can go through PayPal to get your money refunded.
    The best way to purchase AC is through PSO2es on Android (or via an Android emulator, like Bluestacks). The transaction goes through Google Wallet, so there is no significant mark-up other than exchange fees from your bank. [Current exchange rate for Google: 2000JPY(2000AC)=17.55USD]

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    It can take a really long time until you get your code, as far as I know they only have like 1 guy that can buy the codes in JP so if he got better stuff to do it'll take a while.
    I think nearly everyone who purchased from Arks Layer got their codes though.
    However, if you want some quick AC, you should try using PSO2es.
    This. I've used arks layer three times and have always gotten the AC despite it taking a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Basically, Arks-Layer has been super slow since AIDA got a full time job. If you paid with PayPal, and you feel that you are not receiving the Webmoney code within a reasonable amount of time or as advertised, and the seller is not responding to e-mails, you can go through PayPal to get your money refunded.
    The best way to purchase AC is through PSO2es on Android (or via an Android emulator, like Bluestacks). The transaction goes through Google Wallet, so there is no significant mark-up other than exchange fees from your bank. [Current exchange rate for Google: 2000JPY(2000AC)=17.55USD]
    Yeah i used Paypal. im opening a dispute right for my money back right?
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Hey.

I'm the main distributor for the AC from Arks Layer (check the staff list to confirm if you want).

There are reasons why code delivery windows have basically been absolutely shameful the past few months, and it has nothing to do with AIDA getting a full-time job, and unfortunately it's something that is not really within my control either, because if it were up to me, we'd still be doing instant/1-2 day deliveries.

As I've been inundated lately with messages from multiple customers even on Reddit and Facebook, I feel something should be done.

In the next 20 hours or so you will have a statement from me on this whole situation, but I need some time first to work a few things out under the hood. With a little bit of patience everyone will understand soon.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Feb 27, 2016 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Hey.

I'm the main distributor for the AC from Arks Layer (check the staff list to confirm if you want).

There are reasons why code delivery windows have basically been absolutely shameful the past few months, and it has nothing to do with AIDA getting a full-time job, and unfortunately it's something that is not really within my control either, because if it were up to me, we'd still be doing instant/1-2 day deliveries.

As I've been inundated lately with messages from multiple customers even on Reddit and Facebook, I feel something should be done.

In the next 20 hours or so you will have a statement from me on this whole situation, but I need some time first to work a few things out under the hood. With a little bit of patience everyone will understand soon.
    Okay, thank you so much man!
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Hey.

Thanks for posting and giving this explanation. While still unclear, it's nice that someone involved has stated that they are planning to do something about this situation.

That said, wouldn't a really simple thing to do be changing the wording on the web money page of the arks-layer website? It's blatantly misleading even though it doesn't need to be. In my opinion, it seems the main reason people get suspicious - to the extent of claiming the whole thing is a scam is because they feel lied to. Wording like "instant" is just completely wrong, especially in the context of the internet where transactions are often actually instant.

If people actually knew what they were getting into I think there would be a lot less worrying and more mutual support for the service as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Btw Bluestacks is not working for me I installed it and I do not see a desktop shortcut nor can I find the actual application. I have Windows 10 and I had Bluestacks before when I was trying to do the OTP method when I was recovering my PSO2 account but now it's as if my PC didnt even install it
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2