Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default They ****ing ruined Io!

WTF Sega?
    Seems like they are determined to ruin every aspect of the game and leave no stone unturned.

Her voice sounds boring as hell now and no longer cute as before, that's pure BS cause her voice before could easily have been the voice of an 18+ year old girl and there was no reason to change it.

Her face is now not even remotely as cute as before .
    And to add insult to injury she is as flat as ever.
    Before she was incredibly cute and everyone loved her. Now she doesn't appeal to anyone anymore cause she's not nearly as cute and doesn't even have boobs to show for as excuse.

Who the hell like bland looking girls without boobs?
    Everyone working on ep 4 is failing so fucking hard and making their biggest efforts to ruin the fucking game.
    Within the first friggin day of ep 4 more things were ruined than in all of the ep 3 mistakes combined.

PS: I'm not into lolis but Io was cute enough to make up for lack of boobs.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Mar 1, 2016 at 01:27 PM.

Who the hell plays a game for a NPC character...
    I dont even...

Lol u wot...

This MMO does an unbelievable amount of things right that quite frankly other MMO's don't seem to even be able to comprehend doing but boobs and voices are what kills it for you?

Look man, follow that make your character look like an NPC guide, make you own Io, make her chest as large as you want. Then you can look at her ALL the time and you can choose her voice too.

Oh just saying btw, petite girls need love too. <3

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Who the hell plays a game for a NPC character...
    I dont even...
    being angry over a character being "ruined" =/= playing a game for a npc

Anyone got a working file? The NPC thread has something that looks very different.

Point is this is the straw to break the camel's back. So many things wrong with EP 4 from gameplay over story. And ontop of all the other BS, they ruined my favorite character.
    In the short time I played ep 4 Sega pissed me off more than during all of ep 3 combined.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

SEGA isn't there to cater to your taste.

Oh, and "Before she was incredibly cute and everyone loved her. Now she doesn't appeal to anyone anymore cause she's not nearly as cute and doesn't even have boobs to show for as excuse." really pushes that you think everyone shares the same opinion as you.

Here's a hint; they don't.

6/10 made me reply

why is everyone replying to this low quality bait jesus christ

She kinda reminds me offffff

And she is just my favorite in that game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frien View Post
    SEGA isn't there to cater to your taste.

Oh, and "Before she was incredibly cute and everyone loved her. Now she doesn't appeal to anyone anymore cause she's not nearly as cute and doesn't even have boobs to show for as excuse." really pushes that you think everyone shares the same opinion as you.

Here's a hint; they don't.

6/10 made me reply
    Except, You forget Japan. Io was cute and an almost loli. An oreko,too. Incredibly popular in Japan.
    She was made to cater to a certain audience in the first place, like most females in this game.

But now the writers changed her for the worse for no reason (not like other characters changed this much) and she doesn't appeal to any major audience anymore due to still having no boobs.
    Sega just alienated a lot of people for no reason, business as usual. As always they make retarded changes that most people don't like.