Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Since the restream was on youtube and not twitch, is there any way to get a vod of it? I missed the stream and kinda wanted to watch it but didn't timeshift it on nico.
    Somebody was uploading the footage of the stream on a youtube playilst as it was still going. You can also check some of the Twitch users who were restreaming to see if they have it saved, though I don't know how these things work.

There we go, though it's not from the very start: https://www.twitch.tv/gn02771370/v/55704055
    Last edited by Sp-24; Mar 21, 2016 at 09:50 AM.

Love the idea of collect file system that guarantee drops for bad accounts, while Su still has to hunt for rare eggs

I'm curious about 6 action per palette thing.
    How will it work with current control layout, and is it switchable or they finally decide to give this old combo system an "update"?
    Will this update finally make me able to kiss a goodbye to cluttered weapon palette?

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I'm curious about 6 action per palette thing.
    How will it work with current control layout, and is it switchable or they finally decide to give this old combo system an "update"?
    Will this update finally make me able to kiss a goodbye to cluttered weapon palette?
    I posted my theory in this post http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=130, hope I'm correct.

Combo based weapons > 2 PA selection+weapon action per attack
    Back panel weapons > 3 PA selection(?

All they need is 1-2 extra command buttons

^Back panel weapon is 2 PAs and a weapon action.

So, for melee weapon it's 1 normal attack, 4 PAs, and 1 weapon action.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

You can set the weapon action wherever you want it to be, it's not in a fixed position, just like Nova.

So, it's a good change, right? There's no way it'll somehow end up screwed and worse, right?

Shouldn't be, it's exactly like PSO1's palette system if you've played that.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    So, it's a good change, right? There's no way it'll somehow end up screwed and worse, right?
    It doesn't look immediately threatening outside of adding a yet another button you'd actively use to the already overloaded controls. If you played with a bow before, you should know what to expect.