Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

I wonder, will they also give AIS two new attacks for this palette system?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    What do you mean?
    There's new benchmark released for PC last month, the said benchmark tool include level 6 graphic options which will be added into main game later.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    There's new benchmark released for PC last month, the said benchmark tool include level 6 graphic options which will be added into main game later.
    Oh that, I thought we were talking about the 6 actions on your weapon, my bad.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeDZTVxUUAEpN5d.jpg:large

They've stated that scratch sales are on the decline, so they intend to reduce their reliance on fashion items in the long run and shift it to something else... that being (waiting) time reduction. So expect to see more and more stamina systems shoehorned in from now on. I assume the new grinding system is part of that.
    They could...you know make actual fun content. but nope

We also went through over a year of nothing but collab scratches and people were sick and tired of that.

I am seriously not liking the direction PSO2 is going now...
    please tell me if JPs feel the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    They could...you know make actual fun content. but nope

We also went through over a year of nothing but collab scratches and people were sick and tired of that.

I am seriously not liking the direction PSO2 is going now...
    please tell me if JPs feel the same.
    This is a how a game gets stale in my book. I had 2 years of content to catch up with when I started to play back in spring 2014. Now, I'm scrapping the bottom of the barrel by trying to get the Extra SP from the other classes that I barely play as well as fishing and mining. Japanese players see this game more as a social media from what I understand, so good for them, but for me, a game is a game.

Anything they release in terms of worlds, COs and story can be cleared in a weekend. Unless you find amusement in gathering 300 rocks to get the new weapon of the month, grind it, affix it and use it for 2 weeks until they release a new one, there's not much left in this game.

Oh wonderful, now if we want to level our pets and do any actual damage we have to pay with the new AC currency. I thought Sega hated gunners but I guess they've decided to stop people playing summoner instead.

Edit: I should point out jp Twitter folk have confirmed the pet wait time to feed is also increasing with this
    Last edited by Kazzi; Mar 21, 2016 at 01:05 PM.

There's pretty much no way to keep a steady flow of content that lasts for a long time with any kind of reasonable budget in mind. It's just not possible. I think in the end, we have to acknowledge that a lot of us have been playing this game way too much and that's why we're completely dry on stuff to do..

Edit: I'd like a source on the pet feed time increases because twitter posts don't exactly give me an inclination to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by FANSean View Post
    There's pretty much no way to keep a steady flow of content that lasts for a long time with any kind of reasonable budget in mind. It's just not possible. I think in the end, we have to acknowledge that a lot of us have been playing this game way too much and that's why we're completely dry on stuff to do..

Edit: I'd like a source on the pet feed time increases because twitter posts don't exactly give me an inclination to believe.
    Well, they could change their model. The main issue is that their main source of revenu is/was from extra content. They could make the game an obligatory monthly subscription instead and stop charging for anything that's not AC scratch or extra characters.

Changing the model at this stage would be sinking the ship at this point. Can you imagine how quickly this game would be dropped by so many people if they had to pay to play? They wouldn't survive long enough to introduce any new content.

Given that we've had a post or two in this thread commenting that FFXIV, a subscription game, has gear grinds as bad if not worse than the requirements for Austere, I doubt it would change the fact that, ultimately, content is going to be padded/recycled/whatever in order to realistically keep people playing.

Quote Originally Posted by FANSean View Post

Seems to be general discussion made by quite a few people at the event, if they get any concrete evidence I'll drop you a link!