Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

It's funny to see early complainers that they may be born to complain all the time, that they don't read the whole thing and re-read them.

6 actions per weapon palette is at least the thing we all should be curious about, and yet these folks only see the outfits and stuff to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    what changes
    Last edited by Rehal; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    It's funny to see early complainers that they may be born to complain all the time, that they don't read the whole thing and re-read them.

6 actions per weapon palette is at least the thing we all should be curious about, and yet these folks only see the outfits and stuff to complain.
    Because forcing me to buy and use new costumes for a currency will we most likely need is perfectly ok.

6 actions on a weapon is fine. Going to be more buttons we need to learn though. Not exactly sure how this will work for keyboard and mouse players.

(edited my post because I noticed it does show keyboard and mouse.. but still not sure how this will even function acceptably for us)

You already can bind half of the actions in the game to extra mouse buttons, so it shouldn't be much of an issue for any mouse with a wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They always take a while to get the contest items out, why is it even worth mentioning at this point?

And you didn't even care about the weapon pallet changes?
    2014 winners were in January, 2015 winners were in February, 2016 winners are in April. The gap has been getting longer each year. Considering these will be the first original non-layer costumes in a fair while, yeah it sucks.

And no, I'm not particularly happy about the weapon pallet changes. Controller users are losing a button and we don't have them to spare in the first place, LT is use subpalette item, RT is evade, LB is lock-on, RB is guard/gear/switch palette. Looks debatable if you can set regular attack to the second page as well, if you still can't then that just makes it even more annoying to use tech/range weapons.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Because forcing me to buy and use new costumes for a currency will we most likely need is perfectly ok.

6 actions on a weapon is fine. Going to be more buttons we need to learn though. Not exactly sure how this will work for keyboard and mouse players.

(edited my post because I noticed it does show keyboard and mouse.. but still not sure how this will even function acceptably for us)
    There will be another button added to be used for main palette action.

I think it works like this:

You can press/hold that button to flip between the 2 sets of 2/3 PAs like how launcher/rifle/rod/talis work as of now using shift for 2 sets of 1/2 PAs.

Weapon specific action (Guard, DB's Photon Blade, S-Roll, ...) can be assigned to any slot as if they were a PA. So you could have 4 PA on a single weapon palette as sword user, with 1 used for Guard.

Example setup I could use with Sword is Left Mouse = Normals/PA2, Right Mouse = PA1/PA3 Shift = Guard/Guard or Shift = Guard/PA4 , press or hold B to flip.
    Last edited by Rehal; Mar 21, 2016 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    There will be another button added to be used for main palette action.

I think it works like this:

You can press/hold that button to flip between the 2 sets of 2/3 PAs like how launcher/rifle/rod/talis work as of now using shift for 2 sets of 1/2 PAs.

Weapon specific action (Guard, DB's Photon Blade, S-Roll, ...) can be assigned to any slot as if they were a PA. So you could have 4 PA on a single weapon palette as sword user, with 1 used for Guard.

Example setup I could use with Sword is Left Mouse = Normals/PA2, Right Mouse = PA1/PA3 Shift = Guard/Guard or Shift = Guard/PA4 , press or hold B to flip.
    That sounds more acceptable. I always wanted the ability to change PAs like Rifle/Launcher does but was always wondering what would happen to my shift actions on other classes. It just added more concern to me since their pictures show 3 PAs instead of attack, shift action, and PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I personally don't like the look of Star Gems in general though. They're an AC currency which you can "obtain for free" (albeit slowly) which will be used for many things.

Typical mobage stuff.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeDZTVxUUAEpN5d.jpg:large

They've stated that scratch sales are on the decline, so they intend to reduce their reliance on fashion items in the long run and shift it to something else... that being (waiting) time reduction. So expect to see more and more stamina systems shoehorned in from now on. I assume the new grinding system is part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The tie's an accessory? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
    In before it has some ridiculous price.
    Also one of the PSO2 The Animation Vol 3 Bonus Items - Seiga Academy Uniform Necktie
    So black tie from scratch and red from Vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    2014 winners were in January, 2015 winners were in February, 2016 winners are in April. The gap has been getting longer each year. Considering these will be the first original non-layer costumes in a fair while, yeah it sucks.

And no, I'm not particularly happy about the weapon pallet changes. Controller users are losing a button and we don't have them to spare in the first place, LT is use subpalette item, RT is evade, LB is lock-on, RB is guard/gear/switch palette. Looks debatable if you can set regular attack to the second page as well, if you still can't then that just makes it even more annoying to use tech/range weapons.
    Back in PSO1, two of you buttons acted as both pallet actions as well as your cancel and action (open, talk, confirm) button. Now since most people in PSO2 already use the jump button to cancel, I would say that logically, the action button will double as the 3rd action pallet button.

This will probably be the most likely scenario due to the Vita's limited buttons.