Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

My guess is that 31 weakens it but brings it up to max (50) element with 32-35 bringing it back to its max strength or something

I'm almost certain this is sega test-driving what they want to make the new grinding system since it drastically simplifies the grinding process.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    pay attention what happened to attribute
    But I can buy 2 Nox weapons from the player shops, merge them to make 50 and then grind it. I really don't get the usage of this new system.

you can buy, but some might not care about this game enough to buy premium and get passes, that will bridge the gap then again if that meseta cost is that high and you have to grind so many times for it to be up to pair people will just say "fuck da shiz mate" im gonna wait for this one to happen
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I don't get it, are the NT weapons are weaker than the originals?:

Spoiler!
    That great success probability might have something to do about it.

Never mind, I need to go to sleep already.
    Last edited by Sp-24; Mar 21, 2016 at 09:02 AM.

Imo this new grind system is kinda benefits new players and non prem users.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    That great success probability might have something to do about it.

It got capped at a number it shares with much better weapons, including its own original?
    Wait, no, if the number steadily increases then it will be better than the original at +35.
    yeah, it starts at 10/20/30 for 0 step of grind for after each potential unlock so i'd think they'd go up to 40

New Weapon Acquirement System: Collection File
    The Collection File screen lists the reward weapon at the top, and the items it requires below. The gauge increases upon clearing the quest when you defeat enemies listed in the ‘file sheet’. When you reach 100% for a particular item, you’ll get the item as a drop.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

So, it reaches 1337 (minus whatever those affixes add) every 10th grind? I just noticed that the attack power drops in that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    you can buy, but some might not care about this game enough to buy premium and get passes, that will bridge the gap then again if that meseta cost is that high and you have to grind so many times for it to be up to pair people will just say "fuck da shiz mate" im gonna wait for this one to happen
    Guess it depends on the effort required to grind it. If it's more or less the same as getting an weapon traded for rocks, might not be worth it.

The primary difference seems to be that you can get these by just...fighting certain enemies in quests a lot, rather than relying on ultimate or EQs for the necessary stones (or doing 20 runs of AQs to get enough stones to convert into badges to convert into a single stone, I'm really glad Sega tried to make AQ stones useful again but they really could have lightened the requirements some)

Since the restream was on youtube and not twitch, is there any way to get a vod of it? I missed the stream and kinda wanted to watch it but didn't timeshift it on nico.