Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just started

Thank your good luck you only wasted one night and 10GB of data... and thank goodness that's one less player for AsiaSuck to prey on. The day that the SEA servers finally crash and burn can't come fast enough.

Welcome to PSO 2 and PSOW. Hope you have a good time on the JP server. :3

I wonder if the IP block will go down when PSO2 SEA go down as well.

Tbh, that shit is what stir all sorts of crap to exist between servers in the first place.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Mar 6, 2016 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Thank your good luck you only wasted one night and 10GB of data... and thank goodness that's one less player for AsiaSuck to prey on. The day that the SEA servers finally crash and burn can't come fast enough.

Welcome to PSO 2 and PSOW. Hope you have a good time on the JP server. :3
    Well, I just completed my SEGA ID registration few hours ago, currently still downloading PSO2 JP, what server/ship have higher English speaker population?
    Last edited by ユウキ゠テルミ; Mar 6, 2016 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phreakerz13 View Post
    are you malay
    I'm Chinese

play ship 2 anyway i'm also from malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by ユウキ゠テルミ View Post
    what server/ship have higher English speaker population?
    Ship 2, definitely. I see more English speakers than native Japanese people when I play on Ship 2.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I recall from when the Block Counter was working, the total population of the SEA server is less that 1000 players.
    Yes, They have an average population count of 200. It went over 500 with new people when it got the Dark Falz Loser Update but died again in under a week.

Go SEA and you will find many ppl playing on JPN berated you for being stupid. And you really have to be one and masochistic to be in there.

Go JPN and you will find people not bothering to carry you, or else pointed you to a path every beginner should follow and when they meet you in those paths they outright call you a leech, live in horror of 816 and hidden discrimination everywhere.

Welcome to Oracle Fleet, where in reality Arks is as crapsack as Darkers.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobSpectre View Post
    Go SEA and you will find many ppl playing on JPN berated you for being stupid. And you really have to be one and masochistic to be in there.

Go JPN and you will find people not bothering to carry you, or else pointed you to a path every beginner should follow and when they meet you in those paths they outright call you a leech, live in horror of 816 and hidden discrimination everywhere.

Welcome to Oracle Fleet, where in reality Arks is as crapsack as Darkers.
    You sound pretty angry at people who play JP, since I've seen you post about JP vs SEA in other topics too. And there's your signature, of course.

What was your personal experience that turned you so bitter?