Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

TDエアチェイスとナックルチェイスってレベルでなんか違いあるん? 無いからやたら作成素材がアレなのか もしれないけど -- 2016-03-12 (土) 19:23:05 New!

TDエアチェイスLv15まで上げたけど違いはよく分からないですね。1~3あたりは追いかける距離が伸び てたような気がします(勘違いの可能性大)がそれ以降は体感的には何も変わってないです。でもスキルレベル は上がっているようなので変化があると信じて20まで上げようとは思ってます。 -- 2016-03-12 (土) 19:37:13 New!
    TDエアチェイスの13~16は距離は同じ。動き回る敵はどっちかというとダガー使っていたしナックルはB HS定点かハートレスでの距離詰めが多いので、同じくTDは20まであげようかなと。TDエアチェイスはス テップ1.3回分、タゲ限界距離から接近限界まで通常9回+(ほんの少し)余り。LV1の人がいれば試して 頂ければ
    First guy said 1-3 they felt like distance increased but that they're probably mistaken.
    No significant difference from 1 to 15.
    Second guy said 13-16 has no distance change.

If you up left rings you can pick a stat to go with it though. SATK, of course.

Pretty sure it doesn't do anything, which is why the rings cost Lambda Grinders in the first place.

Does it still cost Lambda Grinders to get them from +10 to +20?

My Knuckle Chase ring needs only 3 Naberius Rocks per level from +1 to +10, plus one Emerald (edit: it's actually Amethyst, I remember wrong) when going from +10 to +11, so I think it won't ever need Lambda Grinder anymore.
    What a waste of material though, but I still have a lot of Rocks lying around (no Emerald dropping) so it's okay I guess.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Mar 13, 2016 at 07:25 AM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Anyone played around with DS kamatachi ring?

Someone talked about it elsewhere.
    I looked it up on JP swiki after. Tried it briefly.
    It doesn't use up Gear when it goes off. Higher level has a higher rate of it going off.
    At +20 it's 100%. Chaos Riser and Hurricane Sender are the only PAs that don't trigger it.
    Triggers twice during Illusion Rave, apparently.

So... it's basically infinite Kamaitachi.
    It's also affected by Tech Arts JA Bonus.

It doesn't use up Gear?! That's a real game changer right there.
    Screw TD Air Chase, I've got Symphonic Drive, Wild Rhapsody, and TD Spin Move for that.
    Screw Knuckle Chase, I've got Heartless Impact and generally use BHS on immobile enemies in the first place.

I thought it was confirmed to not using gear since release?
    Just test it, it seems the ring uses current gear as the base for Kamaitachi.
    Acro Effect > Chaos Riser and I had full gear right back lol. It's time to throw Meteor Cudgel away.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Something from Jp swiki

The Gather-Count per spot (3 times unless Fever) is determined by Account.
    So if you have at least two characters, you can use one character to farm each spot Twice, then use the other character to farm up the last count to gain extra combo bonus (+1 or +2).
    Under this method, your other character would only need to spend 90-130 stamina before Guaranteed fever.
    This is assuming you enter the same "room", so it really can't be done unless you have a friend/teammate to host a room for you so you can make the char switch.

Even then, I am not sure if this is worth it, but it does guarantee fever with some Stamina left.
    Last edited by raialeus; Mar 13, 2016 at 04:24 PM.