Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Do these "size boosting" foods even really work? I made like 30 Ruins Shrimp Tempura that supposedly boosts Forest Emerald rates, yet when I boost 2 characters back to back usually triggering fevers at 80/10 Collect Stamina, I often get no gems. Even when I do get gems, I usually only get one. These boosts feel like they do jack shit which is a far cry from Rare Drop Boosters, it just feels like a waste of money.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

It seems to either be hit or miss.
    I haven't been using them anymore, and I get maybe gems or rocks once.

When I use them, sometimes I get no gems or rocks.
    But sometimes, when I use them, I get tons of gems and rocks.
    That doesn't seem to happen if I don't use them.

My main char got more gems/rocks whenever I wasn't using any boosting foods. The other two doesn't seem out of place.

I guess RNG just loves trolling us.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Foods feel like they work for me. When I went nab rock hunting, the tokyo tai fish dish resulted in at least a half dozen rocks per character on a decently timed fever. Then there were the occasions where I'd wish the game would stop giving me gemstones when I used mineral food.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

I can definitely vouch for Tokyo Terayaki Tai Fish for getting rocks. It helped me a lot as rocks have been a limiting factor for me for grinding rings, and I seem to have better luck with finding gems at the same time.

The biggest problem with Tokyo Terayaki Tai Fish is that it is easy to run out of it, as you need rare fish from Tokyo to make more.

A JP friend just told me that current food does not actually boost rare gem rate much.
    It's only a 2% increase right now. What the hell.

If I look at the JP wiki, commenters are saying something about the next update having food that boosts gem drop rate.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 15, 2016 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    If I look at the JP wiki, commenters are saying something about the next update having food that boosts gem drop rate.
    Yeah, it's probably gonna require stuff from lilipa.

So to avoid inventory clutter i can get rid of everything except rocks and gems which are the only thing needed to make rings. while the other crap is meant to slightly getting rock/gems faster while filling up our inventory and wasting our stamina so we are tempted to spend AC on the game.
    I think i got it!

Which support items may be used to increase success rate of enhancing right rings? I currently don't have anything in inventory or storage that can assist with this. These are tough to grind without some support items.
    Last edited by dnyce13; Apr 12, 2020 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce13 View Post
    Which support items may be used to increase success rate of enhancing right rings? I currently don't have anything in inventory or storage that can assist with this. These are tough to grind without some support items.
    Just the Success Up support items, not to be confused with the Great Success Up version.