Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Man, trying to get a Ruin's Amethyst (遺跡アメジスト) sucks so bad. Even after consuming that "Sweetfish and Tomato Dish" that supposedly boosts its acqusition rate by 30%, I have yet to see a single gem all this time; this is such a futile effort. Granted, the rarity is 8*, but how am I supposed to get 6 of them for Short Combat? This is simply ridiculous, or maybe my luck just plain sucks.

Yes, I'm salty.
    I got 9 Forest Emeralds in 1 sitting, but have only gotten 5 Ruin's Amethysts after 4 attempts...

So, this... thing is in dailies too now...

Every time with this. Dailies were supposed to be the source of stable income, but now they get RNG influence too?

Can I just mention that I find it hilarious that Vopar Shark has been rendered "Vorpal Shark" in the English patch? "Vorpal Shark" sounds like something we should be afraid of, not something we sould be fishing for...
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Comments on JP swiki seem to indicate that the JA circle for Fishing doesn't seem to do anything/much.
    Rares and One More still happen even if you ignore the JA circle.

So it might be beneficial to simply reel in immediately during Fishing Fever.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Comments on JP swiki seem to indicate that the JA circle for Fishing doesn't seem to do anything/much.
    Rares and One More still happen even if you ignore the JA circle.

So it might be beneficial to simply reel in immediately during Fishing Fever.
    It does nothing. I wonder if it's bugged since I still keep getting cans in tokyo reeling or not.

All decisions made by Sega in the last 8 months have been objectively wrong, and are not up for debate. This is a universal, indisputable truth.

Trying to get gemstones is unreasonably rare and not being able to sell them along with stones makes absolutely no sense. By the time I even get a fever, it's not like I can take advantage of it because I used up all my stamina just trying to get it! Too bad, have to pack up and go home cause despite being able to relentlessly slaughter darkers day after day, I can't seem to leisurely fish and scavenge materials for more than 3 minutes? Ridiculous. Oh, fever guaranteed at 25 combos? That's just peachy, good thing that Sega only gave enough stamina to get 20 combos before we tire out. I'm not even really sure how we get the bonus overfill stamina neither, I guess that's from leveling up? Doesn't that mean as we continue to level up it the longer it takes to get overfill? Which means it takes longer to even get the materials we need when they're already so scarce?

Gathering is overall dumb and it really shouldn't be. Right now, it feels it's there just to sucker people like that egotistical dude on Reddit who shamelessly bought and chugged heaps of stamina drinks just to get a little edge in an already easy game where bosses like Magatsu now regularly die in like 8 minutes in pubs (mine anyway, TDs are a mixed bag still). I was hoping gathering be fun like Monster Hunter, but apparently not, it's so unsatisfying having to stop when it just begins to get good cause stamina goes, "Stop! Pay up if you wanna continue your fever." Come on, what is this "F2P" mobile game shit? Oh well, I'll just slowly get my rings. I mean, it's not like I needed them before or need them now, but some stuff like Knuckle Chase, Short Combat, and Front S-Roll are such gameplay changers...shame that a couple need so much rare materials.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Yeah, OverStamina is whatever you had left when you levelled up, carried over to next level.
    You can stop there and log out, and it'll still be there when you log back in.

You can also go back to camp ship or change areas without losing combo.

12 chars on account and i am dont worry about stamina. Start fever with fishing go to collect, use food boost - profit.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

I only have two characters. I think that's the issue (aside from the horrible Gathering mechanics). I'm going to create a third and fourth character named Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris (or John Cena) (irrelevant info, I know, but the two characters that I have now are sexy 2D females; I need some dudes). Then I'll assign two characters to farming food items like tomatoes and fish, and the other two to farming ores and gemstones.

Edit:

12 characters, wow... simply wow.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Mar 12, 2016 at 12:12 AM.