Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default So, do you think SEGA gave up on weapon crafting?

It's been close to a year since they last added a weapon crafting level, do you think they'll add more in the future or are we destined to gathering rocks forever?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    are we destined to gathering rocks forever?
    When you think about it, that's all the game has been since HM came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    When you think about it, that's all the game has been since HM came out.
    HM ??

HM ??
    Cressida has a bunch of COs that involve collecting rocks.

We haven't gotten a difficulty increase in a while, so I don't see why they would add more to crafting right now. I mean, the current hook is getting 13* weapons, so why let us be able to craft lower rarity items up to parity?

I know they gave up on PA crafting
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    We haven't gotten a difficulty increase in a while, so I don't see why they would add more to crafting right now. I mean, the current hook is getting 13* weapons, so why let us be able to craft lower rarity items up to parity?
    Not asking them to give the ability to match 13* weapons, but at lease make them more on par with 12* weapons. I mean why even keep crafting in the game if they're not gonna do anything new with it?

but at lease make them more on par with 12* weapons
    Craft red weapons.

Problem solved

I don't post much, but, i've gotten the idea Sega gave up a while ago....

Why...? Well, when I look at the population in peek hours in Japan, and NA/EU, almost none of their servers/ships are filled with anything but "Normal" status.

This tells me, it's better off to do what they planned years ago, and should have brought the game to Eu/NA years ago, rather than let it sit and rot in japan.

Honestly, it's sad to see the NA/EU website up now still, but Sega has no intention of bringing over to a more populated territory.

Granted I haven't played PSO2 in a while, but from the time I've been away they added 2 new episodes 3-4, and like 2-3 new classes, which doesn't do much justice to the game itself. It's almost if they've done what they did with Valkyrie Chronicles and releases it on steam, it'd be stpidly popular, and considering PSO 2 is at best, an MMO, it would do well on steam, so why they kept it JP only ie beyond me. Honestly a lot of old PSO players such as myself come to PSO, and PSU, and think this game is amazing, and I'd be willing to bet at least a thousand other "Steam" users" would think so as well. So why they announced this game to release NA/EU, but didn't follow through is beyond me.

In my personal opinion, Sega's been failing ever since the Dreamcast... (My Opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by ExHumor View Post
    I don't post much, but, i've gotten the idea Sega gave up a while ago....

Why...? Well, when I look at the population in peek hours in Japan, and NA/EU, almost none of their servers/ships are filled with anything but "Normal" status.

This tells me, it's better off to do what they planned years ago, and should have brought the game to Eu/NA years ago, rather than let it sit and rot in japan.

Honestly, it's sad to see the NA/EU website up now still, but Sega has no intention of bringing over to a more populated territory.

Granted I haven't played PSO2 in a while, but from the time I've been away they added 2 new episodes 3-4, and like 2-3 new classes, which doesn't do much justice to the game itself. It's almost if they've done what they did with Valkyrie Chronicles and releases it on steam, it'd be stpidly popular, and considering PSO 2 is at best, an MMO, it would do well on steam, so why they kept it JP only ie beyond me. Honestly a lot of old PSO players such as myself come to PSO, and PSU, and think this game is amazing, and I'd be willing to bet at least a thousand other "Steam" users" would think so as well. So why they announced this game to release NA/EU, but didn't follow through is beyond me.

In my personal opinion, Sega's been failing ever since the Dreamcast... (My Opinion)
    Donno where you have been, man, but during an EQ at peak hours almost every ship besides like 2 or 3 are congested and even during non peak hours 2-3 ship are congested during EQs. Donno why you brought this into a localisation issue. US/EU are horribly fickle when it comes to MMOs in general especially asian ones. Feel free to check any other MMO forum to see people bash this game for being "another asian lobby mmo". yeah, they really care. Sega is saving money by allowing their core western fanbase be able to play without hardly any issues and making money on top of it by releasing the mobile game payment method for AC. That doesn't sound like fail to me, sounds more like smart business sense.
    Last edited by otakun; Mar 12, 2016 at 09:56 PM.