Default Lurker for more than 10 years... Now posting.

I first discover PSO through a gaming magazine when they were announcing Ver.2 like EGM or Gamepro or something like that.. I wish I had the article again.. It was awesome reading that over and over again wishing I had a dreamcast.

My dreams came true when I picked PSO for the GCN for my birthday in 2003. I was in the 7th grade and I spent a great deal of time with my cousins and brother on it. Then I went to my local library and spent like a $1 to print out m aps from pso-world.. damn was I lame. 2003 was when I first discovered this site.

Got a DC, picked up PSO V1 (lost it, but then was "given" V2) and played that a little bit before moving onto PSO BB/PSU.

Made an account on here when PS Zero came out. Played PSO2 during Beta in 2012. Haven't touched it since then. Now I'm back.

What's up?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

Haha very nice! Thanks

Interesting story. Long as the PS series live on, then this site gonna be around to welcome (back) fans.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Welcome back!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

If I didn't had that copy of game pro (or another game magazine, it was Tips n Tricks) then I probably would have never have gotten this game or probably heard about it until probably PSO2 (or reddit) since PSO wasn't big around where I lived. I would only know like a handful of people that plays (My friends of course)

So I'm glad this website existed when I needed it then too! (Now I have the actual strat guides for EP1/2 and V2

I just randomly happened upon PSO at GameStop, only one copy and I could tell from the cover that I was going to love it. Didn't get to play it for very long but I loved every minute that I had with it.

Welcome Back

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Hasn't been ten years but my old attempt at fiction thread made me almost barfed out my breakfast while I was waiting for my train ride to work