Default Need a little help understanding mags better

So I'm trying to get into this game finally and once I look into mags I understand literally nothing at all, I see all these mag types and have little to no grasp over which ones are the best, or how to even get them. I'm looking at this guide to know what to use for a FOnewearl but I don't even understand some things such as (100/A or C/FM) or (100/A/FF). I'm sure at least someone else around here has been as confused as me getting started and can help push me in the right direction.

Just forget that secret handshake, 1337 anagrams with no explanation guide.

I guess you didn't follow some elite guide how to feed your FO for the perfect status at some point , since they usually cover what MAG to make and what status they should have.

So the basics first:

DEF - you can take one more slap before you start to bleed on the floor
    POW - your punch to the face hurts more
    DEX - aiming correction, but you still need to hold your breath
    MIND - Wizard school

Second, how the MAG Evolution works. If you gonna make your MAG on your FO it goes like that.

Exemple

1) Your MAG starts with a status of 5/0/0/0.
    2) You feed him to 5/0/0/5 at lvl 10 it changes to Vitra and you get Leilla for the first Photon Blast.
    3) Next you feed him to 5/25/0/5 at lvl 35 it changes to Sumba and you get Golla for the second Photon Blast.
    4) After that you feed him to 10/35/0/5 at lvl 50 it changes to Naraka or Marica (depending on the ID category)

More or less you follow this Formula to get the desired MAG.
    In the example it was:
    - lvl 10 Vitra (always)
    - lvl 35 Sumba POW > MIND + DEX
    - lvl 50 Naraka or Marica POW > DEX > MIND (depending on the ID category)

Section ID A: Greenil, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria, Yellowboze
    Section ID B class: Viridia, Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran, Whitill

Third, the Feeding charts so you know what to feed to your MAG to get the desired Evolution.

Fourth, which mag to chose...Pick the one you like, check their specials...some give you Shifta & Deband boost at Boss fights or a chance for revival when you die or Resta if you get a critical hit.

MAGs that evolve from a MAG cell are only available online info here and here.

Fifth, what stats to choose:

If you want to make good friends with the elite players and run around with a Mech and do less damage then a Lvl 50 Huney go with a POW MAG.

If you are one of those casual-casual players who like to stand in one place and nuke the enemies with Rafoie and hope they die before they get encircled go with a DEF MAG, you'll last a split second more.

Or go with something useful like a Mind SATO

I usually go with a 5/0/45/150 SATO for my FOney, since the best defense is always the evasion or you can raise the DEF but with a cost of MIND status.

More or less go for a Fourth Evolution MAG.
    Some extra guide here and here.

Just remember to follow the formula for the desired MAG and that you feed the MAG on the proper character with the proper ID from lvl 99-100. Forth evolution MAGs(also applies to Cell MAGs) don't change their form after lvl 100 like other mags, that can still change form if you change the class and ID and feed them.
    Also switch between the characters/IDs if you want a certain MAG(if you chose not to go for a SATO) with a certain Photon Blast (you will want to have Mylla & Youlla on your MAG). For that check the evolution charts HU, RA & FO.

Exemple

If you wanted a Rukmin at lvl 100 following that formula
    DEF + DEX = POW + MIND
    you need to feed your mag at lvl 99(before evolving at lvl 100)
    on a Section ID B class Female RA(nger)
    DEF + DEX = POW + MIND
    5/45=50/0 or 25/25=35/15 or 8/42=40/10 ect

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Thank you for explaining some things so I finally have a much more clear idea of what I'm doing, I guess since I plan on having a character of each class eventually I should just use the 4th slot to make junk characters to level the mag when I need a certain ID? I at least looked up those first to make sure I could get a Pinkal Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 View Post
    Thank you for explaining some things so I finally have a much more clear idea of what I'm doing, I guess since I plan on having a character of each class eventually I should just use the 4th slot to make junk characters to level the mag when I need a certain ID? I at least looked up those first to make sure I could get a Pinkal Force.
    Since you didn't mention if you play off or online...i say it's still the best option to have the 4th slot free for a junk class/ID character.
    Also when you get a grip on the Formula those 4th evolution MAGs work, it's pretty easy to make them. Just have in mind the Feeding charts and the the HU, RA & FO MAG evolution charts if you want a certain Photon Blast.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

I'm playing online on the Ephinea server, and while I haven't played any today yet just reading everything and looking back with a better understanding it seems pretty simple to get the MAG that I want now.

Okay so I was following the guide perfectly and after evolving to Aspara it evolved to Kama without giving it to a different character and I gave it back to a Whitill force to try and fix it and now it became Bhirava I'd really like to know how to fix it, it's level 60 now

Don't worry about that, just give the Mag back to your Ranger and feed it to 5/0/45/50 (like the guide suggest), but don't forget to switch the character before evolving from 99->100 Fe FO B-class ID.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Alright thanks, I was worried that I broke my mag and would have to start over lol