Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KiroMatic View Post
    Kinda makes me sick that everyone is being so negative here. They specifically said the want to play ON CONSOLE. NOT PC with a controller connected but ON CONSOLE.

You know how fucking rude and inconsiderate all of you sound right now. I'm almost throwing up reading these replies and if you are sick of seeing these threads then just ignore them. You don't own this website and you'd be wise to remember that you can't control what people post.
    Please be bait otherwise this is a very case of special right here

Personally I don't play anymore because of elitism. Not even allowed to play how I want anymore.
    Look pal, just because you and your buddies wanna play BR/BO doesn't mean everyone wants to suffer from your poor choice in game style for EQ's that people REALLY wanna finish with speed and time. People want rares and exp as fast as possible, you hindering everyone else because "muh gamestyle, muh fun" doesn't mean everyone is sucking the life out of the game for you, your just making it harder for everyone else.

You can still enjoy playing the game but its not "fun" when people gotta carry your ass in every EQ there is.

This forum has never failed to amaze me with the elite trash that hangs around here and I honestly only come back to laugh at them.
    I'm never wrong, if you disagree with me, you are therefore an "Elitist", you are basically the type of people no one wants to be around. If you don't like the current "meta" or "balance (lol)" the game currently has then thats too bad, people will always hover toward whats best and of course the small minority who want to be hrm "different". Nothing wrong with it but that crappy attitude you got is why people hate your type.

Phew. Now that I'm done being angry. OP, I'm completely with you. I really do want another console experience. Most of my friends ONLY play Console so it's impossible to get them to play PSO2 with me and i'd really appreciate a console release that we could all play and understand.
    Use a USB controller, same exact thing. Your friend and the OP can buy this on PS4 it's just not going to be in English and unless the PS4 is completely hacked tomorrow a patch for the game will never happen.

It won't happen but I'd still like it. I really don't care about how far behind the patches are or whatever it's just experiencing it with friends that I like.
    You must be willing to be okay with buying a brand new car but it only comes with 2 wheels but no worries, you'll get the other ones in about a few years or so

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I honestly see it needing a removal because a lot would bitch and Sega would not want to deal with the headache.
    Which is why I said SJW pandering, really people need to not get their panties in a bunch over Bikini Armor but hey, thats how people are now a days, bandwagoning every SJW, etc crap there is for whatever satisfaction they're looking for even if its at the expense of ruining something for others. Cuz you know, pixelated characters that don't exist seem to impact how you live day to day right? "Oh man, that Bikini Armor that that MMO just put out is really making me angry that I can't work or sleep, gonna quit my job, lose everything and then post angrily on the internet to say how MMO's putting out revealing outfits ruined my life!"

This brand of stupid:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTTQLbmhcA
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 22, 2016 at 02:52 AM.

You guys are all are stupid.

PSO2 is coming to the west in 2048.

You made a lot of assumptions based off of my comment there friendo. Like seriously comparing the uses of a car to a video game update? I don't even right now. It's like comparing a school teacher to Hitler. 2 totally different evils there. lol

You made a lot of assumptions based off of my comment there friendo. Like seriously comparing the uses of a car to a video game update? I don't even right now. It's like comparing a school teacher to Hitler. 2 totally different evils there. lol
    Are you in highschol bruh? You seem like you are still or your not very bright

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

*Enters topic*
    *reads last page*
    *Leaves topic*

There is literally no logical reason why you can't just play on the JP servers.

I used to play PSO2 entirely in japanese (There were no english patch a while ago), playing with JP text is not that hard lol. I still frequently play on my Vita when I'm not home and I have little to no problem with it, once you learn where everything is, you're fine.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by matt4394 View Post
    There is literally no logical reason why you can't just play on the JP servers.
    Honestly, the reason I don't play PSOJP anymore is I"m tired of jumping through hoops just to play the game.

I'd rather just go play other games I don't have to work with a sometimes buggy launcher and then use the proxy server on top of that just to connect.

They obviously, don't want me on their servers, I can't even get to the website anymore.

So I'll just go do something else until PSO comes back to the US some day. Or if it never comes back that's fine too.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik2006 View Post
    Honestly, the reason I don't play PSOJP anymore is I"m tired of jumping through hoops just to play the game.

I'd rather just go play other games I don't have to work with a sometimes buggy launcher and then use the proxy server on top of that just to connect.

They obviously, don't want me on their servers, I can't even get to the website anymore.

So I'll just go do something else until PSO comes back to the US some day. Or if it never comes back that's fine too.
    Because using the tweaker is really jumping through hoops. Even if a US version came out it would be under Sega of America so it would just die off like the Taiwanese and SEA versions since the JP version is the most up to date. Happened with other games in this series(looking at you PSU)so if using a different launcher for a game is too hard then maybe don't PC game.